US Supreme Court asked to define 'clothes'

TopWargamer

But he does have to change clothes the moment he gets to the hospital, the surgical scrubs are just gowns they put over their regular scrubs.

yes, don't they get paid for that? 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Define "word" for me.

I am not sure, it appears to be a slang of sorts. I think it's from poor people. (if you haven't guessed this whole thing is sarcasm) 

I am not sure, it appears to be a slang of sorts. I think it's from poor people. (if you haven't guessed this whole thing is sarcasm) 

Define "sarcasm" :P

I have a new problem for them to solve next, what makes a window different from a door? ( They both can be all glass, open, and alot of them allow you to go through them. xD )

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

This reminds of the Victorian court case "Deing vs Tarola" 1993.... Some things are overly stupid. In this particular case a man was arrested for carrying a regulated weapon. The "weapon" in question was a studded belt. Unfortunately for legal systems worldwide, at least those following an adversarial system of trial, this needs to be defined at some stage or another otherwise people may start getting away with things that could be otherwise be seen as perfectly legal. Law.

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I am country and im very offended by america!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ