Competitive Titanfall

Any thoughts on competitive Titanfall? I am pretty pumped for the game. But do you think it will hit the MLG Pro Circuit? If so do u think that would be on console or PC? Or maybe they will have their own kind of like competition playlist? Any thoughts?e

Motherboard- P8Z77V-LK CPU- i5 3570K @4.3 RAM- 8gb of Corsair Vengence GPU- MSI 660ti Power Edition PSU- CX750M SSD- Samsung 840t HDD- 1tb of WD Black Case- Modded Bitfenix Shinobi Cooling- H80i and Bitfenix Spectre fans and Bitfenix LED fans

When wil the game be realised an will the game be competive to bf4 which Is our first real taste of next gen

I don't think it'll happen because of the titans, or maybe it will, who knows.

It sure will be interesting.

The Syndicate

When wil the game be realised an will the game be competive to bf4 which Is our first real taste of next gen

Though bf4 is the first thing to put a whole lot of graphically superior stuff on screen, That really hasn't added much to the battlefield formula.... If nextgen is just all looks then I want more than ever for 2003 to come back...

More importantly though bf4 will probably not move beyond PUGs and the odd community driven event. I don't see how anything in today's 1-3 year release cycles that can have the staying power of a truly Esports level FPS.

Hell even CS:GO just created more fracture between CS players now there's 3 CS games all of which have players who at-least at the community level play competitively

Net code has to be cod 4 or cs god like to be played professionally.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Nah, net code could be awesome, but it seems like they will have luckstreaks like newer CoD games, so it'll likely be a casual only title.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Thought on a unreleased product. That's a FANTASTIC conversation.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt it, with all the AI warriors in matches.

What I don't understand is that if net code is so important, why is CoD played "competitively"? I put quotation marks around "competitively" because personally, I don't think there is much of a skill cap in Call of Duty, thus making it kind of irrelevant for competitive play. (I'm talking about the latest CoD's btw)

As long as they can remove the randomly spawned AI for shooting fodder to have full player-filled maps, i think the game has great potential with highly mobile everything and hopefully dynamic maps [Would work great with wall-running mechanic]

.....What?

Also, BF4 is pretty bad when it comes to netcode and all, so no competitive BF4.

it would certainly be fun to play comp. I would like to do a tournament with friends or maybe even some LTT peeps.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

I put quotation marks around "competitively" because personally, I don't think there is much of a skill cap in Call of Duty, thus making it kind of irrelevant for competitive play.

Claiming there is little to no skill needed for call of duty, means you can easily become one of the best (if not the best) call of duty players in the world. And to that claim I have to call bullshit my dear.

The truth is, in regards to infantry style combat only, the only aspect of Battlefield that requires more skill than call of duty is sniping targets at long range (generally 80+ meters) 

Claiming there is little to no skill needed for call of duty, means you can easily become one of the best (if not the best) call of duty players in the world. And to that claim I have to call bullshit my dear.

The truth is, in regards to infantry style combat only, the only aspect of Battlefield that requires more skill than call of duty is sniping targets at long range (generally 80+ meters) 

When did we start talking about Battlefield? O.o

When did we start talking about Battlefield? O.o

Well I'm not sure if you got the memo but Battlefield is what Call of Duty is compared against, since they are the 2 most popular modern shooters.

Battlefield players players often say that Call of Duty requires no skill at all to excel at it, and that is why I drew the comparison. 

And Battlefield aside, my first statement still stands true. If you say what you say, it means you can with little to no effort become one of the best players in COD around... and that claim seems like a load of hot air to me.

• 1 month later...

What I don't understand is that if net code is so important, why is CoD played "competitively"? I put quotation marks around "competitively" because personally, I don't think there is much of a skill cap in Call of Duty, thus making it kind of irrelevant for competitive play. (I'm talking about the latest CoD's btw)

Because it is console bro. No one cares about Comp Console COD, lol.