Wookieepedia Says Who Rey's Father Is

My big question is why does it say on Wookieepedia that Rey Kenobi in the search and not on her wiki page itself? We do not know yet who Rey's father is but this seems like a mistake that slipped through the cracks and we were not supposed to know about yet or even have on the wiki for that matter. Does this mean that Obi-Wan Kenobi is Rey's father or grandfather? If so who is the mother and how does that even fit into the timeline? (being the father, not grandfather that is)

So far we know that according to Daisy Ridley Rey's parents were fairly obvious in The Force Awakens and according to J.J. Abrams her parents were not in the movie which seems to fit with this. (The one from Daisy Ridley admittedly a little less than the one from J.J. Abrams.)

Note: Obi-Wan did appear as a force ghost in the movie but you never say him in the movie itself.

What do you all think about this? Because I have no idea what to make of it.

Here are the screenshots so you can see what I mean for yourself.Rey1.1.jpgRey2.JPG

Rey1.JPG

If it isn't tech-related, it should go to the Off-topic sub-forum.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

If you care about this new trilogy and don't read any expanded universe, just skip this post.

Spoiler

There was an expanded universe story which featured an older Leia struggling to deal with a male child who had turned to the dark side and a female child on the light side of the force. The story ended with the girl killing the boy. So that's where my money is for third trilogy.

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

If it isn't tech-related, it should go to the Off-topic sub-forum.

Thank you, I did not know that. Can I move it?

1 minute ago, EminentSun said:

If you care about this new trilogy and don't read any expanded universe, just skip this post.

I would have preferred a movie about the Yuuzhan Vong invasion

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

2 minutes ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

Thank you, I did not know that. Can I move it?

You can't, but a good-guy mod above me :) Thanks!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

5 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

A_long_time_ago.png

Read the first 4 words

A while ago, but still not dead. (Yet in the Star Wars franchise.)

4 minutes ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

A while ago, but still not dead.

Read any of the descriptions on character pages, they all say "was", including for Finn, Poe, Kylo, C-3PO, R2-D2 etc. etc.

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Read any of the descriptions on character pages, they all say "was", including for Finn, Po, Kylo, C-3PO, R2-D2 etc. etc.

Ok fine, I will give you that but you have to admit that the "Rey Kenobi" still makes no sense.