Laptop Wifi Adapter

1Revenger1

I currently have a Dell Wireless 1504 in my Dell Precision M4000 is only able to connect to 2.4Ghz(even though it supports N routers...) and I was wandering what I should update to in order to use the ac capabilities our router has. The 1504 is in a half height mini pcie slot(I think that's what it's called) and I was looking at the Intel 7260 for a possible replacement, although I have seen some negative things about it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Current system: CPU:I5 6600k 4.5Ghz, CPU Cooler: Asetek 550LC, Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gamer, Ram:Adata XPG 4x2 2400, Graphics Card:MSi GTX 970 + Zotac 970, Hard drives:256gb SSD+1tb WD Blue, Case:Corsair Spec 01 Power Supply:XFX TS  750 watt Bronze, OS:Windows 10 64bit

i believe there are usb wifi cards or they go to your ethernet port ive seen some out there but idk where you could get them

The 7260 doesn't like running on anything other than the laptop they came from, I've got three... None of them work in my asus but the one it shipped with...

Get one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/AzureWave-Broadcom-BCM94352HMB-BCM94352-867Mbps/dp/B00JY6X9HM

It also has bluetooth 4.0 integrated