What intel GPU can handle games like the crew and battlefield 4 without lag?

im searching for a laptop to buy for around $200.and probably i will be having to buy one with intel graphics as laptops with nvidia and amd graphics are more expesive. i want to know what intel gpu that i should look for when shopping for a laptop at my budget.

Put all them settings to LOW, and don't expect high kill rates. Should be playable with most modern laptops...

If you want to have a good gaming experience, I think that Intel's integrated graphics needs to be completely outside of the picture.

Otherwise, look for versions in the 5000 series or the 520/530 or 620/630 series I think. Let's see if there's some nice website that'll rank it for us.

Sig under construction.

10 minutes ago, Tedster said:

If you want to have a good gaming experience, I think that Intel's integrated graphics needs to be completely outside of the picture.

Otherwise, look for versions in the 5000 series or the 520/530 or 620/630 series I think. Let's see if there's some nice website that'll rank it for us.

Agreed. Don't go cheap when buying a laptop or desktop for gaming, as you will only be disappointed. Wait, save up some more money, and get the right equipment for the job.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

51 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

im searching for a laptop to buy for around $200

new only or is a used one ok ?

15 hours ago, KenjiUmino said:

new only or is a used one ok ?

used one is fine

11 hours ago, Shammikit said:

used one is fine

that opens up a lot more possibilities because at the moment i can only find new laptops with pentium and celeron CPUs inside it in your price range and i doubt a celeron N3060 or pentium N3710 is any good for gaming. 

i recommend getting a used laptop with something like an i5/i7 that has HD 4000 graphics or better.

i had a thinkpad x220 with a 2.5 GHz i5 and HD 3000 graphics and i remember it held up pretty well even in games way above its weight class (with reduced graphics settings of course and not at full 60fps but playable)

the thinkpad X230 and T430 have newer generation CPUs with HD4000 instead of HD 3000 so they should perform even better - maybe you can find a good deal on ebay