What if mini Linus(his son) asked for a console?

brownninja97

So what would be the reaction from, you guys, linus and slick. Im not responsible for any suicides. 

My reaction

Manly_Tears.jpg?1274892738

A brave soul has been taken from us.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Oh god, this forum has waaay too many pc fanboys/console haters. Get a life already...

Im not really a hater i dont mind console players, they can enjoy that, i enjoy consoles every now and then. I just thought it would be interesting

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So would the reaction be from, you guys, linus and slick. Im not responsible for any suicides. 

My reaction

Manly_Tears.jpg?1274892738

A brave soul has been taken from us.

He would propably get him a console.

You should be more worried what if Logans from TekSyndicate son (if he had) asked him for a console...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Why the fuck should we be "worried" that a kid wants a console? So its bad that someone has a diffrent opinion/preference to you? Heck, even I, as a PC gamer, wants a ps4.

Sorry for raging a bit but pc fanboys piss me off a lot :P

he will be shunned

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Are you kidding me? Mini Linus is in line to be the next Computer Tech king!

He would propably get him a console.

You should be more worried what if Logans from TekSyndicate son (if he had) asked him for a console...

the-tek0007.jpg?itok=IE81hrFP

This would happen(again)

Listen if you care.

the-tek0007.jpg?itok=IE81hrFP

This would happen(again)

I assume whole Kentucky would be on fire...

Ministry of StopIt!

Why the fuck should we be "worried" that a kid wants a console? So its bad that someone has a diffrent opinion/preference to you? Heck, even I, as a PC gamer, wants a ps4.

Sorry for raging a bit but pc fanboys piss me off a lot :P

I would also love one of the next gen consoles, sadly i cant afford the consoles, if i could then i couldnt afford the stupid £60 prices for games, then multiplayer prices are there, i just cant take it. I wish i could buy everything, one of the main reasons i prefer pc is i can fix it, i cant do that with a console. It also kick started my career. im not trying to go crazy fan boy(it may seem like it) but i think more people should give the platform a chance. Solely on consoles i this microsoft needs to get their shit together, the ps4 is so tempting at the moment. Ill miss gran turismo, that made my childhood

Listen if you care.

By the time he's old enough to ask for a console they won't exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZldMYYGJEhA

The next gen is expected to last for 10 years, as a safety measure give him a gtx titan.

Listen if you care.

Good luck getting him a PS4 in 2020... He may wanna play some "vintage games".

Ministry of StopIt!

Good luck getting him a PS4 in 2020... He may wanna play some "vintage games".

pc games will be 20:20 by then

Listen if you care.

Same thought.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Linus would make him one :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Don't worry, I'm sure Linus gave his son his Nvidia Shield already.

It's true that consoles may not exist but I think it's the principle here that counts, it's like asking what he would do if his son said he wanted to play Squash instead of Badminton. Yes Linus enjoys badminton and it's a big part of his life but I don't think it will matter if his son chose to play another sport (It's a rather silly comparison I know). Basically Linus is a father first and it's very likely that he will embrace and support his son in whatever he chooses to do, I say very likely because of course I don't know Linus personally and it's rather silly to make such a broad generalization.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

there wont be any consoles....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

there wont be any consoles....

steam box two

gtx titan ti black boost 

Listen if you care.

The world would go out of balance, lives would be lost, cities would burn, the earth would rumble

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Oh god, this forum has waaay too many pc fanboys/console haters. Get a life already...

HEY BRAH WANNA START A FLAMING WAR 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Not PC fanboys, silly...PC Master Race!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

HEY BRAH WANNA START A FLAMING WAR 

Know the magic P word? Its called preference. That word should end every tech "war".

Know the magic P word? Its called preference. That word should end every tech "war".

no you said that everyone that is a "pc fanboy" doesnt have a life/ or should get one 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler