Atlus accidentally leaked Persona 5

TopWargamer

http://www.destructoid.com/atlus-site-slip-may-have-revealed-persona-5-a-bit-early-264804.phtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Destructoid+%28Destructoid%29

I'm on my phone so I can't quote the article.

Anyways, I've only played the first couple hours of P4. Seemed like a good game and I really need to get back into it. After hearing this news though, I may just wait for P5 to come out.

I'm sure @Vitalius is very excited right now.

COMIC SANS

On the PS3 next year? Why not the PS4.

Anyways, Persona, never heard of it. I thought of a fighting game then realized I was thinking about Soul Calibur IV. It will be interesting to see as to whether or not I might possibly buy it, if this is true.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Anyways, Persona, never heard of it. I thought of a fighting game then realized I was thinking about DoA.

Persona is a JRPG series, and a popular one at that.

I think there is a fighting game of it though. Don't quote me on that.

COMIC SANS

Anyways, Persona, never heard of it. I thought of a fighting game then realized I was thinking about Soul Calibur IV. It will be interesting to see as to whether or not I might possibly buy it, if this is true.

Because PS4 games are expensive. This will be the first Persona game on the PS4 (not counting Arena). 3 and 4 were PS2 titles. In fact, I believe this is the first game in Atlus' long running Megami Tensei series to be on a modern console (again, not counting Arena). The other RPGs in the franchise have been on the PSP and 3DS.

Yaay :D.

http://www.destructoid.com/atlus-site-slip-may-have-revealed-persona-5-a-bit-early-264804.phtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Destructoid+%28Destructoid%29

I'm on my phone so I can't quote the article.

Anyways, I've only played the first couple hours of P4. Seemed like a good game and I really need to get back into it. After hearing this news though, I may just wait for P5 to come out.

I'm sure @Vitalius is very excited right now.

You should definitely finish P4. Worth it. :) 100%

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Alright! This is one of my favorite JRPG's. Thanks for the news, bro!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

When you are creating a game, and it's taken you 1-5 years to make it, would you delay the ENTIRE GAME just for the new console?

I wouldn't. I would release it for the console it was designed to be played on, then if there is demand for it, port it to PS4. 

PERSONA 5 FUCK YEAH. I have been waiting so long.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

S_Daedalus comment :P

I assume thats Vitalius account there...

Well sh*t games like that aint on PC, but i wont sell out my PC for console...

They can take away jRPG's, but they never take our PC's!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Persona is a JRPG series, and a popular one at that.

I think there is a fighting game of it though. Don't quote me on that.

i believe there is one or two fighting games.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

When you are creating a game, and it's taken you 1-5 years to make it, would you delay the ENTIRE GAME just for the new console?

I wouldn't. I would release it for the console it was designed to be played on, then if there is demand for it, port it to PS4.

Ohhh, now I see.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."