Link to NVIDIA Autonomous Car Video

Jonathan W

Is G Sync on?

Can it run Crysis?

Is the driver stable?

So umm... What's the news? They took their autonomous car computer and made an autonomous car that does all the same stuff as every other autonomous car? xD

Why is there a bullet point that it follows the rules of the road? Is that a good thing? That was the reason why Google's cars were getting into so many minor accidents, because even if your car follows the rules of the road, other drivers do not xD

nVidia is gonna get sued for using a trademark name

of all the name to give to a car

they gave the name BB-8

LucasFlims and Disney would like a word with nVidia

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

So this thing use CarWork™, that uses DriveWorks™? And yes the leather jacket used both terms. I can't wait for these cars to run all other Google and AMD self driving cars off the road.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

18 minutes ago, Notional said:

So this thing use CarWork™, that uses DriveWorks™? And yes the leather jacket used both terms. I can't wait for these cars to run all other Google and AMD self driving cars off the road.

They also used Shadowplay to make this footage

Are they also gonna ditch driver support after 2 years like they do with their gpu's?

Let's agree to disagree

1 minute ago, MrTiC said:

Are they also gonna ditch driver support after 2 years like they do with their gpu's?

Uhm it's drivereless, they already did that

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

i think he mean software support

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

i lol'ed

Let's agree to disagree

in that presentation i am more triggered that they call their car "BB-8"

it dont look cute and it not a rolling ball!

32 minutes ago, dragoon20005 said:

Didn't care for that either, but I got more triggered by the driver cutting off the SUV when changing lanes with his slow ass.  Shouted profanities at the monitor out of habit.  If you're not moving with the flow of traffic, YOU are the hazard.

38 minutes ago, dragoon20005 said:

it dont look cute and it not a rolling ball!

BB 8 is not cute imo

Now we just need autonomous 'road rage'.

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein