My Local PC Shop Stole my CPU

1 minute ago, GeorgeKellow said:

I shall email to them 

Spam?Also what are you going to write you don't know his/her real name

On another note pretend to be a lawyer

My life

I doubt it'll help, but thanks for the thought :P I've emailed them myself, along with my brother, they must've blacklisted us to never reply or something :/ 

Ryzen 7 2700x, MSI Gaming X RX 480 8gb, Asus ROG X470 Gaming, 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000, 120gb Kingston SSD (Boot) + 1TB Seagate Barracuda.

You could tell them you know a bunch of people from a tech forum and a good chuck of them live in Canada, which is kinda true, and that they could all tell their relative and friends not to go to those shops again. 

1 minute ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

You could tell them you know a bunch of people from a tech forum and a good chuck of them live in Canada, which is kinda true, and that they could all tell their relative and friends not to go to those shops again. 

Yea, I told them amongst everyone I know, they come to me for tech support.. So I'd be letting them, and everyone else in this town know about their shady thieving business practices >.> 

Ryzen 7 2700x, MSI Gaming X RX 480 8gb, Asus ROG X470 Gaming, 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000, 120gb Kingston SSD (Boot) + 1TB Seagate Barracuda.

1 minute ago, Frankieanime158 said:

Yea, I told them amongst everyone I know, they come to me for tech support.. So I'd be letting them, and everyone else in this town know about their shady thieving business practices >.> 

I see.. Well, go on a store and steal something :D

2 minutes ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

I see.. Well, go on a store and steal something :D

Haha, I'm pretty sure if I walked in there now they'd be keeping a close on eye me because they know I'm onto them :D

1 minute ago, Frankieanime158 said:

Haha, I'm pretty sure if I walked in there now they'd be keeping a close on eye me because they know I'm onto them :D

Feels bad man..

Well, life's a bitch.

1 minute ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

Feels bad man..

Well, life's a bitch.

Yeaup, it sure is. Hopefully someone comes across this thread though metatags if someone looks up "nanatech", then they decide against approaching them for service after reading this -.-

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

You know if your actullay serious about this take it up in a small claims court

I really would, but it costs money to come at somebody legally :/ Now if they came after me, I could get defense for free, but yea 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Get @LinusTech to walk in and get it for you xD 

Haha, well considering they're so uneducated as to not know what to do with an FX 9590, they probably wouldn't know who he is :P But if they did, they'd poop their pants I imagine :P

3 minutes ago, Frankieanime158 said:

Yeaup, it sure is. Hopefully someone comes across this thread though metatags if someone looks up "nanatech", then they decide against approaching them for service after reading this -.-

Walk in there with a family member and demand it back or you're going to take legal action. In the UK it costs the company £500 straight up if you take them to a small claims court 

3 minutes ago, Frankieanime158 said:

I really would, but it costs money to come at somebody legally :/ Now if they came after me, I could get defense for free, but yea 

Haha, well considering they're so uneducated as to not know what to do with an FX 9590, they probably wouldn't know who he is :P But if they did, they'd poop their pants I imagine :P

Most of the prosecutors in small claims court represent themselves rarely do pepole get lawyers

My life

Really? I didn't know that was a thing, that's definitely something to look into then

Advanced/Gamer System

Nvidia GTX 750ti 2GB
Crossfire/SLI Motherboard

You should never have stepped in such a store in the first place. :dry: Maybe next time hand them a USB killer and tell it's a 64GB stick or whatever. Might make them regret not documenting shit.

2 minutes ago, tatte said:

You should never have stepped in such a store in the first place. :dry: Maybe next time hand them a USB killer and tell it's 64GB stick or whatever. Might make them regret not documenting shit.

Yeaup, never attempting to deal with local shops ever again. NCIX and Amazon are good enough for me >.>

5 minutes ago, tatte said:

You should never have stepped in such a store in the first place. :dry: Maybe next time hand them a USB killer and tell it's a 64GB stick or whatever. Might make them regret not documenting shit.

i3 2120

My life

God that's disgusting. 

I'd say put their site and email into the OP so others don't need to read through the whole thread to find it if you want to go that route.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

If I were you, I'd drive up there every single day I possibly could asking for it without loosing your cool. Just ask for it and if they say I don't know, ask for the manager and explain it to him. If he says no, leave and come back the next day.

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

Not Canadian, but I remember shady practices with local PC shops before I built my own. The fact nothing was signed means this is petty theft and I hope business suffers as a result. Just give the damn CPU back. 

20 minutes ago, tatte said:

even better use a usb rubber ducky and skim all there data... or is that to far?

22 minutes ago, Frankieanime158 said:

Really? I didn't know that was a thing, that's definitely something to look into then

small claims is the way to go i took o2 (phone carrier here in the UK) to small claims court since they refused to replace my HTC one m8 when it died on me 1 month into my contract and won since they had a duty of service since I was under contract and also under warranty. My sister also used them to take her landlord to court when he kicked her out without notice and refused to give back the deposit and got 10x the deposit out of him :P 

I lurk a lot