If I buy a "Broken" MSI Motherboard from Ebay, and I RMA it will they fix/replace it?

The title, Because I found got like 16$, from my MSI rma experience they probably will, but. idk

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

1 minute ago, Ashiella said:

The title, Because I found got like 16$, from my MSI rma experience they probably will, but. idk

its unethical to do so , but what mobo is it and whats wrong with it?

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

You have to prove you got it from an authorized retailer, so probably not.

I didn't have to, so...

1 minute ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Fuck ethics, H81, broken pins. (Mine had broken pins, they replace it anyway)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Unless you can acquire the original bill for the product from the seller. That should suffice as proof.

Just now, Ashiella said:

I didn't have to, so...

Fuck ethics, H81, broken pins. (Mine had broken pins, they replace it anyway)

Why wouldn't the guy selling it RMA it and then sell it for more money and benefit from it?

1 minute ago, Fyfey96 said:

Why wouldn't the guy selling it RMA it and then sell it for more money and benefit from it?

Likely the speller is unaware that there is a warranty on it. The ethical thing to do would be to email the seller. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

prob did not think of it

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

He's a fekkin' thug. Idk, I see that allot. I saw this I7 980 that was going for 20$, "Broken" "Untested" and i told a friend to buy it, Turns out it wasn't broken, in fact on Userbenchmark we oc'd it and we now have the Highest score on it at like 4.4ghz (on air, w/o overvolting) so, Win much? resold for 160$

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Likely the speller is unaware that there is a warranty on it. The ethical thing to do would be to email the seller. 

I don't care abt ethics, I like MONEY!

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, Pcinacan said:

prob did not think of it

16 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

17 minutes ago, Fyfey96 said:

18 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Unless you can acquire the original bill for the product from the seller. That should suffice as proof.

20 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

20 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

APPARENTLY, according to MSI if it doesnt show signs of abuse, AKA like a shit ton of bent or broken pens like someone jabbed the socket with a pencil then they will just send u a refurbished board, then I culd resell for a tad more money.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler