Battlefield 4 Squad UP!

Hello everyone, i did a post similar to this for BF3

Since Battlefield 4 has recently dropped im sure that there are some confused soldiers out there, running the wastelands of the battlefield alone. This post aims to squad people together including myself.

I am a small content producer on youtube/twitch and playing Battlefield 4 alone can be extremely challenging at times and just isnt as FUN.

Anyways. Im looking for players to squad up with that have experience in Battlefield games. A decent microphone would also be nice.

If you would like to squad up :

Add me on Battlelog: HomelessFox

and we will get some games in. You can never have too many friends on the battlefield :)

****If you are not an expierenced battlefield player and you are new to the game. Be sure to leave a post so that other new players can squad up with you! Thats the idea anyways.*****

So remember to scroll down, If you are reading this post two to three weeks in the future.

Good luck out there, and remember your helmets :)

Leader of the Fox Army on twitch and youtube

Well depends on where you're from because there is a giant possibility that we can't join the same server because of the distance

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

i really need a mic and BF4...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Are you in the US or EU or Asia? 

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Well depends on where you're from because there is a giant possibility that we can't join the same server because of the distance

Nope, we can join the same servers, im EU - Scotland

EU- Scotland

Can you play in like Swedish,German,Russian servers without extreme lag?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Would be great to play with you if you live in Asia/Australia

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Would be great to play with you if you live in Asia/Australia

Unfortunately no, im from scotland. But thats the whole point of this post. Hopefully someone else is in your situation!

Platoons are coming back to BF4 in Q1 2014 so we should be able to do a bunch of stuff then, but until then...

Origin / Battlelog: chaozbandit

Servers: NA

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

im an experienced battlefield player that can ptfo or just have fun if you want to add me : ShakyKiller

im an experienced battlefield player that can ptfo or just have fun if you want to add me : ShakyKiller

Sure dude! Add me: HomelessFox

I'd love to hit up some BF4 with you! Playing by myself is starting to get a bit lonely :3 What's your Origin name and I'll add you tonight.

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

Are you guys playing alright? Are the patches fixing the bugs and technical errors? I'm still holding back from buying BF4, or else I would be glad to get a copy.

getting BF4 either tonight or tomorrow. but i'm a fairly experienced BF4 player.

origin: thefearoflegends

Area of Operations: Belgium, europe

We Stand Alone Together!

I'd love to hit up some BF4 with you! Playing by myself is starting to get a bit lonely :3 What's your Origin name and I'll add you tonight.

Scroll up ;)

getting BF4 either tonight or tomorrow. but i'm a fairly experienced BF4 player.

origin: thefearoflegends

Area of Operations: Belgium, europe

SURE, add me!

Are you guys playing alright? Are the patches fixing the bugs and technical errors? I'm still holding back from buying BF4, or else I would be glad to get a copy.

The netcode is really crappy atm. Crashes have been reduced i believe http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/11/06/battlefield-4-server-side-update-claims-to-fix-two-of-the-most-common-crashes/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=emp&utm_campaign=uk Wait until DICE fix some more stuff (Net Code) until purchasing if that stuff annoys you!

Feel free to add me I am SpongeBob-DK.

I just switched from Play station which was a really good choice.

i do have BF3 and BF4 on my PC. :D

SURE, add me!

added you on origin :) couldn't find you on battlelog though :S

We Stand Alone Together!

Pacific / West Coast NA

Battlelog: TheEdYa

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

Pacific / West Coast NA

Battlelog: TheEdYa

Hope you get good pings on European servers...

Still we get many Americans or from Asia on European server at night and still i dont find problem to kill them or get killed by them.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Added you HomelessFox and several others from this thread! Look forward to squadding up! See you on the battlefield :P

BratTVN