Microfone not working via mixer.

Arcanekitten
Go to solution Solved by Arcanekitten,

Seems I kinda fcked up the Phantom power input fixed now for anybody visiting this thread try turning off the phantom power and turning it on with mic plugged in and visa versa might fix it.

Bought the Marantz Mpm-1000 and Devine MX-4 and I plugged in the XLR Cable into the the XLR port on the Mx-4 and enable phantom power. 

Then plugged in my headphones (HD 558)into the main out and nothing... 

Mx-4 got power but don't hear anything, and when I plug it in the red led sometimes flashes but turns off again. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm a novice at the audio things so please suggest some things I should try. 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

• 2 months later...

Seems I kinda fcked up the Phantom power input fixed now for anybody visiting this thread try turning off the phantom power and turning it on with mic plugged in and visa versa might fix it.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.