World War 3

DoubleY

So, I was talking on the LTT Teamspeak when @PCBudgetSolutions (He made me tag him :P ) brought up the topic of WW3 (World War 3) and how he thinks it will happen before 2020. And how it will take DECADES to resolve.

What are your opinions on WW3? When do you think it will happen? What do you think the result of it will be? Will entire Nations be wiped out? Discuss!

Here is a expected breakdown as to the teams in WW3: 

ats62900_worldwar3.jpg

I would think that we learned enough from WWI and WWII that the tragedies of war and not worth it.

[spoiler This is how wars should be fought]

736083_10153274365575375_876504817_o.jpg

Sorry for the huge image, it's not my picture.

It's from the book All Quiet on the Western Front.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

If it ever happens, I got money that it's gonna be because a certain nation decides to cross the Taiwan Strait.

My bad, CHINESE TAIPEI Strait...

Also OP, good job. Now this forum is officially flagged and on the NSA threat matrix.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

murica will lose

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

World war 3 has already occurred, the misnomer was started at the dubbing of the first which was actually the second, and the trend has continued.

Error: 410

Since Afghanistan is almost finished i can see the arm's manufacturer's making up some reason for us to kill each other

No one wins in war, there are just losses

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Why does everyone have this misconception about the US and China, we will be on the same side I assure everyone. Why would we be on opposite sides? We rely on each other so much. Of course I could be wrong.

as for when it will happen, I kind of doubt we will ever have WW3 before 2020. Not much world tension enough.

Not sure how Somalia would be one any ones side.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Used to be America Fuck Yeah!

Now it's more like,

Russia Fuck Yeah!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

The US government is going to collapse and the Chinese are going to want their money back so yea WW3 is gonna happen.

That makes absolutely zero sense. "We want our money back, so we're going to turn you into radioactive glassland. "

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

World war 3 anyone?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

WW3 should never happen because it would straight up be a game of who has more nukes, especially if it's US/NATO vs Russia/China. We don't want to see the US go balls to the wall, all out war, it would be crazy! and Russia would have to resort to... Yes you guessed it, NUKES, then the US would have to use them as well and then we would all be fucked, living in the world of Fallout 3. I think we have the necessary common sense for that to never happen but hey, who knows.

In this current generation. more and more people go to war zones as a way to have fun. WW3 will start of as a war against nations and will end as a war with in every nation. the armies will fall then the people will rise, but instead of fighting the enemies of their country, they will fight the men responsible 

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

im going to skip all these posts and make my statement

World War 3 Has Already started it is not a war between men its an Economical War between countries... Hint: China's Winning!

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

As is human nature,, we will fight and kill each other. We now have insanely strong weapons, and it is only a matter of time until someone wants something and the world turns into a nuclear sh*tstorm

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

With the NSA's constant spying on everyone else i bet someone is going to get pissed off and WW3 will begin

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm still holding out for the star trek future.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My bad, Formosan Strait...

Fixed. 

But goddammit, you got there before I did. Nothing like some "missile testing" that DEFINITELY had nothing to do with the 1996 elections.  :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, sometimes I want to swim across the strait and kick some ass and get immediately shot. Please, China, just leave us the fuck alone.

Except there's no reason why any country should want war, unless they're crazy (North Korea) and it probably wouldn't even turn into a world war anyway.

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.