230V european smart switch

Ok, so i'm getting an Amazon Echo dot. But there is no smart switch compatible with the echo. i wanted to try taking apart and putting one of the two tp link smart plugs i have into the wall and soldering it to the switch, but the problem is it would need to be a button instead of a switch. so i wanted to know if there are any amazon echo compatible smart switches that are 230v and european.

1 hour ago, lolimpol said:

Ok, so i'm getting an Amazon Echo dot. But there is no smart switch compatible with the echo. i wanted to try taking apart and putting one of the two tp link smart plugs i have into the wall and soldering it to the switch, but the problem is it would need to be a button instead of a switch. so i wanted to know if there are any amazon echo compatible smart switches that are 230v and european.

230V is European. o3o

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

230V is European. o3o

yes, that's what i said...

Just now, lolimpol said:

The way you worded it (230V and European) implied something that didn't make sense in the end. It's like saying "roger wilco" at the end of radio transmission. :P

But I'm still confused here. You're looking for a smart switch that has a button for actually turning it on/off instead of a rocker switch or similar?

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

The way you worded it (230V and European) implied something that didn't make sense in the end. It's like saying "roger wilco" at the end of radio transmission. :P

But I'm still confused here. You're looking for a smart switch that has a button for actually turning it on/off instead of a rocker switch or similar?

i am just looking for a smartswitch, that is 230v that's all

1 minute ago, lolimpol said:

what are your intension with the smart switch?

to use a switch to control the switches on the echo dot itself? If so, no.

all CE certified EU switches is 230 or 400v certified

you can get smart switches and relays from Schneider-Electric, Elko, Eaton and several others.

Just now, Prysin said:

what are your intension with the smart switch?

to use a switch to control the switches on the echo dot itself? If so, no.

all CE certified EU switches is 230 or 400v certified

you can get smart switches and relays from Schneider-Electric, Elko, Eaton and several others.

my intention is to turn on and off my lights by voice and by hand, so a normal switch on the outside but compatible with amazon echo

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Oh, wait, I get it. You want a switch that the Echo can talk to.

I'd first check if the US has anything like that first and see if there's a 230V version.

yes, and did that