Swapping the ear cups on the logitech G930.

Go to solution Solved by Chris_LogitechG,

I use G230 ear pads on my G930 because I shave my head bald and the cloth feels nicer than the leatherette.

post-41253-0-96794200-1383256600_thumb.j

Hey guys im looking at getting a logitech G930 headset. However where i live and the way i am, im not a large fan of leather on ear cups. Ive noticed that both the ear cups on both the G930 and the G430 (or 230 even) look about the same size in images. 

I'm wondering, does anyone know if the earcups on the G930 are removable? and then if they are, would the G430 or G230 fit on them?

(in case anyone is wonder, i own a pair of 430's and i love the material they're made of, but due to a change of my arrangement having a cable on my headset is actually becoming that big of annoyance that i would happily buy a pair of 930's provided i can change the ear cups over)

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

I can remove the cushions of mine but whether the other ones will fit or not I don't know.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Got a measurement? 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I use G230 ear pads on my G930 because I shave my head bald and the cloth feels nicer than the leatherette.

THANK YOU, GOOD SIR!!! This is exactly the answer i wanted to know that they would fit, and thank you for confirming it. 

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

• 3 months later...

I have g930 too but the leather ear cups are not really confortable, I want to swap them with the g230s one but I can't figure out where to get them. any help?

I have g930 too but the leather ear cups are not really confortable, I want to swap them with the g230s one but I can't figure out where to get them. any help?

I'm not sure where you live but if you can buy from Amazon.com, then you can find a pair of G230 pads from there. They even have the blue G430 ones as well by doing a quick search of the headset + earpad

Twitch | Twitter | PC specs [on Twitch page]

I'm not sure where you live but if you can buy from Amazon.com, then you can find a pair of G230 pads from there. They even have the blue G430 ones as well by doing a quick search of the headset + earpad

it says they can't ship to canada, and i'm not a big fan of the g430's blue (wich are 5$ on logitech's website). if there is no other option i would still buy them, but it would be nice to have black ones.

it says they can't ship to canada, and i'm not a big fan of the g430's blue (wich are 5$ on logitech's website). if there is no other option i would still buy them, but it would be nice to have black ones.

I would say that your best bet is to actually send them an email about getting replacement pads. Sucks that the amazon.ca site doesn't have anything and that the .com seller won't ship to Canada. GL to you though, hope Logitech is willing to help you out.

Twitch | Twitter | PC specs [on Twitch page]

I would say that your best bet is to actually send them an email about getting replacement pads. Sucks that the amazon.ca site doesn't have anything and that the .com seller won't ship to Canada. GL to you though, hope Logitech is willing to help you out.

I'll try that, thank you for your help