Did you ever used hack/cheat/bot/macro in a multiplayer game?

FernandoTeixeira

Well I'm doing a poll because I'm a little bit tired of multiplayer games... actually tired of FPS games, since any mmorpg have better hack-shield than bf3,crysis3 etc...

yeah there are good players... but I know 2 or 3 hack community with more than 1 or 2 million users.. 

I did it in a old game called Warrock

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Alt + f4 = god mode

Alt + f4 = god mode

YES! Finally! now I will actually be good at CoD!

More seriously, actually yes, in star wars battlefront II, i had modded my game files to allow me to force a team to win, or change our reinforcements, but It was intended for single player, but it worked!

It actually came with the Free Cam mod, which is what I installed it for.

YES! Finally! now I will actually be good at CoD!

More seriously, actually yes, in star wars battlefront II, i had modded my game files to allow me to force a team to win, or change our reinforcements.

I used to play that on ps2, I remember I used to glitch out of the space ships and run around the star destroyers trying to jump on asteroids

I used an Aimbot style thing in Halo: CE. It was on a person's server, not something like SMG, so I didn't get busted. It also had a sniper mode too.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

No ....

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I used to play that on ps2, I remember I used to glitch out of the space ships and run around the star destroyers trying to jump on asteroids

spam the land button when leaving the destroyer, you'll eventually land outside, which you can then run around freely.

it was awesome.

ever tried to fly inside the destroyers? if you fly into the bridge, you can glitch through and wreak havoc on the internals with a bomber.

only on gba with a gameshark.

ditto, meaning i did it w/ pokemon

PC Specs:

New Compact Build

CPU: i7 8700k (Delidded)  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti ACX 3.0 Black  |  Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming  |  Case: EVGA Hadron Air    

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz  |  SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB  |  Monitor: ASUS PB287Q

OS: Windows 10  |  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus  |  Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Surface Book 2 15"

CPU: i7 8650U  |  GPU: GTX 1060M  |  RAM: 16GB DDR3

it's funny all the stuff about hack... If you play crysis 3 for a day you'll see at least 3-4 people saying "nice hax match guys" and other saying "yeah , nice man"

if you play bf3 and you spot a guy  locked using aimbot, most of people who go after this kind of stuff know how it looks like when a guy is using aimbot....  and people say "no never, it's not hack, almost no hack in bf3 "

I've never cheated on a game before. A mix between I think it is wrong and that I think it ruins the fun of the game.

On another note I kind of hate how in lots of MP games as soon as people encounter a player that is better than them they immediately cite hacks. I hate that because it makes the report system of every game useless in cases of actual hacking and it is just annoying people just cant admit a person is better than them. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Old school Runescape botting :P Good old days

5 years ago Runescape was awesome but today it makes me want to vomit. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

i don't understand the Point of hacking in a game.. all the hackers do is ruin the game for the rest of the players.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

well I didn't thought the thread to argue about if it's good or bad... Since it will be a mess.  it's just to see if guys around here use or not. So people can vote without say a thing, anonymously  

No

Don't see the point of hacking or modding games to cheat or gain advantage, even if it helps you win, its just a hollow victory, and you will know you didn't really WIN, because your a cheating scumbag.... 

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I tried an aimbot in Halo 1, which was extremely rampant anyway. All you had to do was crouch and the shots went over your head so it was pretty pointless anyway. Otherwise I would enable the super-jump and scare everyone.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.