PewdiePie, #1 most subcribed youtube channel, alleges youtube is "killing his channel". Says he will delete his channel at 50 million subscribers

Kulegamez
23 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

hdurr he’s rich fuck him amirite m80s? Lol

Could you possibly be any more asinine? Or is it that you simply envy his accomplishment because you don’t think he is entitled to that success?

lol what? im literally saying he can do whatever he wants becase he's rich, I see no way I have implied negativity to my comment.

he's rich so he can delete his channel and do whatever he wants and have really no financial reproduction, becase he's has millions in the bank, he could leave and never work again and be fine. wont impact anyone's life in a bad way, (and if it did well that is a very sad human) 

anyone who does anything that makes them millions deserves it, whether you scam, steal, work a 9-5, take advantge of a social platform early on to gain a big fan base what returns with money, hitman for hire. if you can make millions you deserve it, even the illegal way to make money like that is hard, its not easy to sell coke and doge cops for 20 years. even if its making a shitty app that took you 2 days to make and making stacks from ad money.

The way pewdiepie has made his millions is not an easy task, id rather work a 9-5 then to be a youtuber, especially when tax season comes around.

way to take a comment and assume the worst, kids nowadays amirite   

Everyone should own a vive.

On 12/4/2016 at 7:45 PM, ARikozuM said:

Note: I don't watch his content.

I doubt he would leave YouTube. If he does make a new channel, the followers will just find him again and get the number back up.

wonder how many of them are dead subs, like the people actually died 

Everyone should own a vive.

7 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

Youtube accounts are purged once i a while. So with fifty million subs there might be a few hundred who has died in the last few months since the last purge lol

Has anyone condidered that he mafe this claim to help bring awareness to Youtube messing with views and subscribers and with how videos are presented to the viewers? 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

8 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

probably not too many since most of them were under 15 when they subscribed to begin with I'd imagine xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 hours ago, Sintezza said:

Couldnt he just kill it straight away?

He is a waste of internet bandwidth.

He deleted Jacksepticeye2, which he recently started as a joke to see how quickly he could get a gold play button from YouTube. (It took him about a week to surpass one million subs.)

He proved YouTube how stupid their new way of proposing videos to the user is. 

Not a fan of his gaming videos, but he played it very well this time IMHO. 

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

18 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

Well, 2 million views despite having 50 million subs does suggest he is having a hard time engaging his subscriber base, but how the heck did he get that many subs in the first place? I admit that I don't follow him either because I just didn't find his videos interesting, but if so many people are, he has to be doing something right???

He may be pointing out issues in YouTube policy, but it seems his primary motive is to exploit it.

No surprise. 

oh boo hoo a multi millionaire that makes money being an imbecile on camera while playing games for 12 year olds with shit tier taste is losing views

im in tears right now, utterly devastated.