Battlefield 4 Graphics Comparison: Ultra, High, Medium, Low

We tested the different graphics settings of the official release version of Battlefield 4 on Ultra, High, Medium and Low to show you how the graphics differ. Enjoy!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

1 min till I get to play.Im going to just play on auto.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

At 1:28 you get more holes in the brick with low settings WIN!   B)

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

At 1:28 you get more holes in the brick with low settings WIN!   B)

I think that has to do with low not having such great shadowing.

Nice music. I'm listening to their Spotify because of you!

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

We have finally reached the point of where you can play on low and it will still look decent and not like a 16-bit game in 3-d 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I just played the first level and it was jaw-dropping. I have to say it was the most incredible looking game I have ever seen.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

We all mostly wait for December and then AMD vs Nvidia on BF4 benchmarks. I can wait for BF4 launch here in Europe, but i cant wait to see how Mantle will stir up gaming industry...

I aim my 7950 to work on high/ultra with aax2

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

We all mostly wait for December and then AMD vs Nvidia on BF4 benchmarks. I can wait for BF4 launch here in Europe, but i cant wait to see how Mantle will stir up gaming industry...

I aim my 7950 to work on high/ultra with aax2

Let's see if Mantle even makes a difference. IN my opinion, It might be a 5% change in performance, nothing DRAMATIC.

Let's see if Mantle even makes a difference. IN my opinion, It might be a 5% change in performance, nothing DRAMATIC.

It will boost game by 301% and make Nvidia go bankrupt. Then time will come for AMD CPU's and Intel will also bankrupt. After that toilet paper will be made with AMD logo.

Seriously i assume count about 10-20% performance gain. Technology is new and "b" software cannot overrun hardware part... Im happy about Mantle only because it will use full potential of the card...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

It will boost game by 301% and make Nvidia go bankrupt. Then time will come for AMD CPU's and Intel will also bankrupt. After that toilet paper will be made with AMD logo.

Seriously i assume count about 10-20% performance gain. Technology is new and "b" software cannot overrun hardware part... Im happy about Mantle only because it will use full potential of the card...

We'll just have to wait and see when the patch hits.  :(

singleplayer story made me shed some manly tears on some parts... :'(

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

singleplayer story made me shed some manly tears on some parts... :'(

After playing the first level... it was too much. Had to switch to multiplayer haha.