Sum up your life in a quote

LukeS
Just now, Morgan MLGman said:

Hard to describe, I love history and I knew very well what to expect there, it still caught me off-guard though. The cruelty and what one human being is capable of doing to another just because some mad freak that became a dictator said so is hard to fully comprehend until you see shit like this.

youre from poland i see ... imo you shouldve named yourself flash :D  it was cruel, and?.... people died in a cruel way because of dumb reasons #NEVERHAPPENEDBEFORE

7 minutes ago, DaBeggad said:

youre from poland i see ... imo you shouldve named yourself flash :D  it was cruel, and?.... people died in a cruel way because of dumb reasons #NEVERHAPPENEDBEFORE

Haha, this is my usual point of view: Someone dies somewhere far away or a long time ago? Who gives a shit. Poor kids in Africa... Just kidding, don't care.

I just know this part of history very well due to where I'm from and that I just genuinely like history, thus why I said all that

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Hard to describe, I love history and I knew very well what to expect there, it still caught me off-guard though. The cruelty and what one human being is capable of doing to another just because some mad freak that became a dictator said so is hard to fully comprehend until you see shit like this.

there's this movie.. called "the experiment" i think, about an experiment (duh.) that actually happened, where a group of people was placed in a sealed off building, each with a role to play, some were prisoners, and some were the guards. the experiment was that they were told that the runners of the experiment will take any and all responsability of what happens in there, and they would control what goes on in there, except that they dont do that last bit, and basicly act as if they arent even monitoring the thing. the real life experiment got called off very quickly because people otherwise would have died, the movie is about what otherwise sensible humans would be capable of if there is no rules, and no punishment for their actions.

4 minutes ago, manikyath said:

there's this movie.. called "the experiment" i think, about an experiment (duh.) that actually happened, where a group of people was placed in a sealed off building, each with a role to play, some were prisoners, and some were the guards. the experiment was that they were told that the runners of the experiment will take any and all responsability of what happens in there, and they would control what goes on in there, except that they dont do that last bit, and basicly act as if they arent even monitoring the thing. the real life experiment got called off very quickly because people otherwise would have died, the movie is about what otherwise sensible humans would be capable of if there is no rules, and no punishment for their actions.

Huh, interesting, I might give that a shot and watch it.

btw. If you haven't already, I suggest you read about Unit 731 or about doctor Joseph Mengele. Project MKUltra is also a fun read :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

7 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Haha, this is my usual point of view: Someone dies somewhere far away or a long time ago? Who gives a shit. Poor kids in Africa... Just kidding, don't care.

I just know this part of history very well due to where I'm from and that I just genuinely like history, thus why I said all that

ok mr blitzkrieg ... ahem :D

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Huh, interesting, I might give that a shot and watch it.

btw. If you haven't already, I suggest you read about Unit 731 or about doctor Joseph Mengele. Project MKUltra is also a fun read :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0997152/

i'm gonna give a brief sorta-spoiler:

at some point in the movie the main guy behind the experiment gets called in, and his response is "continue the experiment" -- that's where the real-world experiment got called off, everything you saw before that point is true to reality.

404 not found

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

"Your tears don't add any value" 

-Kevin O'Leary

/s xD but I do love that quote

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

-Alabama Boss

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

“For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

"Nothing means anything and we're all going to die."

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

3 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

404 not found

So you never existed?

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Momentai

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.