Asus Strix x99 Gaming, help needed

Hi, I’ve been having some massive errors with code 41 on my new aforementioned motherboard, since attempting to increase the bace clock speed of my i7 6800k (funnily enough using a preset from asus) I’m not even able to get an output to a monitor. For further details, code 25 quickly flashes to 41 before pausing for a moment and restarting the process over and over. I did some research and saw that 41 is apparently RAM related so I tried manually turning XMP off in an attempt to boot (note, memOK is useless as error 41 shuts it down before it can act), next I cleared my cmos and last of all I resorted to attempting a BIOS flashback yet the back io either refused to recognise and/or didn’t supply power to the USB stick (the led didn’t show). I’m now pretty much clueless of what to do and as this is a new PC am very agar to get it working, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Pull out your ram sticks, if it's a ram issue, it's a ram issue.

EDIT: If it boots with only 1 out of 2 ram sticks (for example) then you need to replace that stick.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

The issue is that even after pulling them out one by one ,then eventually all of them, I had the same results

did you mean baseclock, as in the blk? Doesnt that affect the PCIE bus etc? 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

What are you running as your bclk? Most newer boards are able to push bclk decently but you have to keep an eye on a few other things like memory clock speeds and timings, pcie clocks and watch voltages carefully. I'd honestly set your memory to 2400mhz (what the 6800k is technically rated for) Set bclk to 100 and increase the cpu clock multiplier. See if you're still getting issues while increasing the multiplier not baseclock. That will give you an idea if its something going on with memory, pcie, or anything else directly affected by bclk.

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker