Skyrim Online: Tamriel Unlimited

DND

So hey guys i'm now planning to buy games as of this moment just saw the skyrim online tamriel so just wanted to ask if i buy this game do i need to maintain a monthly subscription just like in WoW? or is it free to play now?

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

you mean elder scrolls online? if so then you need to buy and then pay monthly for what i recall as a pretty broken game but that was at launch and might be fixed now

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

you mean elder scrolls online? if so then you need to buy and then pay monthly for what i recall as a pretty broken game but that was at launch and might be fixed now

Yep. I saw on steam it's called now like Skyrim Online: Tamriel Unlimted i'm really getting confused caused in the description section it says it free to play no subscription needed and it still has an option to get something a subscription thing and also i read somewhere in youtube that it's only free for the weekend.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

1 minute ago, DND said:

Yep. I saw on steam it's called now like Skyrim Online: Tamriel Unlimted i'm really getting confused caused in the description section it says it free to play no subscription needed and it still has an option to get something a subscription thing and also i read somewhere in youtube that it's only free for the weekend.

im not sure tbh, i know it had a free week or something pretty recently but i dont play it so i dont know

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

im not sure tbh, i know it had a free week or something pretty recently but i dont play it so i dont know

Okay thanks maybe i'll just get the elder scrolls: skyrim with the dlc bundle. HEhehehe.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I had the game for a moment on Steam, refunded it. It's pretty bad overall, but now it's a game that you buy once and then can play without any subscriptions. It was pay to play (per month), but it's changed now.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

They changed the model. Now you only need to buy the game (currently on sale on Steam) with no need to pay for the monthly subscription.

There is a monthly subscription which you can pay for which gives you access to all the DLC plus a number of Crowns (in game currency for things like mounts). 

You can also purchase all the DLC separately if you would rather avoid any kind of subscription.

I just picked the game up and am enjoying it. Going to see how much fun I am having before putting any more money in. 

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.5ghz | Mobo: Asus B85MG | RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: R9 390X 

SSD: Kingston 240GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W | Case: CIT Dominator + 6 Corsair AF120 Fans all around | 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master TX3 | Monitor: BenQ XL2730z 144Mhz 1440p | 

Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE | Mouse: Razer DeatherAdder Chroma

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I had the game for a moment on Steam, refunded it. It's pretty bad overall, but now it's a game that you buy once and then can play without any subscriptions. It was pay to play (per month), but it's changed now.

oh thanks for your insight.

1 minute ago, GonzoPoet said:

They changed the model. Now you only need to buy the game (currently on sale on Steam) with no need to pay for the monthly subscription.

There is a monthly subscription which you can pay for which gives you access to all the DLC plus a number of Crowns (in game currency for things like mounts). 

You can also purchase all the DLC separately if you would rather avoid any kind of subscription.

I just picked the game up and am enjoying it. Going to see how much fun I am having before putting any more money in. 

how many hours do you have right now. im considering if i should get it with 1 or 2 games that i am going to buy today. Right now i'm considering getting 2 or 3 games in this list skyrim+add ons, dragons dogma dark arisen, just cause 3, rainbow six siege, arma 3, gta v

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DND said:

oh thanks for your insight.

how many hours do you have right now. im considering if i should get it with 1 or 2 games that i am going to buy today. Right now i'm considering getting 2 or 3 games in this list skyrim+add ons, dragons dogma dark arisen, just cause 3, rainbow six siege, arma 3, gta v

rs6 is pretty aids without the season pass :^) 

Just now, Aytex said:

rs6 is pretty aids without the season pass :^) 

What does the season pass do?

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DND said:

I only have 10 hours in ESO right now but am still having fun.

With those other games you mention I have almost 200 hours each in R6S and GTAV, and over 300 in Arma 3, so I would definitely recommend those games. 

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.5ghz | Mobo: Asus B85MG | RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: R9 390X 

SSD: Kingston 240GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W | Case: CIT Dominator + 6 Corsair AF120 Fans all around | 

Just now, DND said:

What does the season pass do?

aka "digital deluxe"

Gives you the newest operators for free and the weapons ect.

They are selling another season pass for next year

(Fucking ubisoft man) 

Just now, Aytex said:

aka "digital deluxe"

(Fucking ubisoft man) 

You don't need the season pass. You can earn all the operators in game. 

The only problem with R6S is the matchmaking where it will put 5 amazing players against 5 new players. There is a Ranked mode that does a better job of balancing. 

2 minutes ago, GonzoPoet said:

I only have 10 hours in ESO right now but am still having fun.

With those other games you mention I have almost 200 hours each in R6S and GTAV, and over 300 in Arma 3, so I would definitely recommend those games. 

Oh thanks. How would you compare RS6 against Arma 3 iv'e been lookin for other FPS multiplayer games right now. I'm currently havin a blast on CS GO but sometimes i want to play other games hahaha.

Spoiler

Just now, GonzoPoet said:

You don't need the season pass. You can earn all the operators in game. 

The only problem with R6S is the matchmaking where it will put 5 amazing players against 5 new players. There is a Ranked mode that does a better job of balancing. 

"earn all the operators"

yea and play 100000 matches..

It takes weeks and months if you don't just sit at home and game all day..

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

aka "digital deluxe"

(Fucking ubisoft man) 

Oh i see. So if i don't get something like a season pass i won't get new weapons, items, etc and i'm gonna get pawned somehow with those who have it?

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DND said:

Oh i see. So if i don't get something like a season pass i won't get new weapons, items, etc and i'm gonna get pawned somehow with those who have it?

No you are just going to have a bad time and possibly not even play the game because you spend so much time trying to get creds that you lose interest in RQ (Me until i bought the season pass)

(You won't get owned unless you just suck ass at the game) 

Just now, Aytex said:

No you are just going to have a bad time and possibly not even play the game because you spend so much time trying to get creds that you lose interest in RQ (Me until i bought the season pass)

Oh i see. Well sometimes i am like that especially when items really affect your performance in game. 

Oh and btw @GonzoPoet iv'e read in steam reviews that are some problems in the online community where people who really don't cheat gets banned for a month? Is this true this somewhat lessening my interest in getting GTA V.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DND said:

Oh i see. Well sometimes i am like that especially when items really affect your performance in game. 

Oh and btw @GonzoPoet iv'e read in steam reviews that are some problems in the online community where people who really don't cheat gets banned for a month? Is this true this somewhat lessening my interest in getting GTA V.

Yes people have been banned for non cheating reasons, it isn't as much now, I don't think anyone really gets banned unless they mod the lobby

I myself have been modding on lobby :D i have 2 strikes, 3rd one is perma, so I stuck to modding single player :) 

Just now, Aytex said:

Yes people have been banned for non cheating reasons

I myself have been modding on lobby :D i have 2 strikes, 3rd one is perma, so I stuck to modding single player :) 

Oh so it's really true. Well that sucks i might hold back on getting the GTA V now. Maybe i'll get it on another sale. 

Spoiler