Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

CPU- INTEL 8700K COFFEE LAKE  

GPU-ASUS GTX 1080 TI ROG POSIEDON X2 HB SLI AIR COOLED

FPS-162.3

SCORE-6791

valley 1.jpg

Untitledc.png

Edited by SeerreuS

8 hours ago, SeerreuS said:

CPU- INTEL 8700K COFFEE LAKE  

GPU-ASUS GTX 1080 TI ROG POSIEDON X2 HB SLI AIR COOLED

FPS-162.3

SCORE-6791

Wasting your time with Valley. Run Superposition.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

39 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Wasting your time with Valley. Run Superposition.

Installing water loop tonight, then I'll run Superposition. My cards are hitting 85c. Is valley old and obsolete?

58 minutes ago, SeerreuS said:

Installing water loop tonight, then I'll run Superposition. My cards are hitting 85c. Is valley old and obsolete?

Pretty much. It's heavily CPU bound. So you'd see a better gain overclocking your CPU or moving to X299 for all the cores and GHz.

Superposition is a quality GPU benchmark.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Pretty much. It's heavily CPU bound. So you'd see a better gain overclocking your CPU or moving to X299 for all the cores and GHz.

Superposition is a quality GPU benchmark.

What he said.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

as long as you have a 7600k, 7700k, 8600k or 8700K full pot at 6.5ghz+ valley is a perfectly valid benchmark :P 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

3 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

as long as you have a 7600k, 7700k, 8600k or 8700K full pot at 6.5ghz+ valley is a perfectly valid benchmark :P 

Lol, now I get it.

19 hours ago, SeerreuS said:

Superposition turned off one of my gpu's.

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2647934

SLi fix. Look for Sajin's post.

14 hours ago, SeerreuS said:

Yes,I found your post in another post. I'm going to try and Implement that fix,thank you.

Yeah. Was easier finding the source than the post which is buried somewhere.

Follow that fix carefully. Accidentally wiped all the nvidia profiles. Reinstall driver fixed it.

17 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Yeah. Was easier finding the source than the post which is buried somewhere.

Follow that fix carefully. Accidentally wiped all the nvidia profiles. Reinstall driver fixed it.

Know if any similar fix for CF?

5 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Know if any similar fix for CF?

Try that: http://www.enostech.com/enable-crossfire-unigine-superposition-benchmark/

Can't attest for it though.

Trying out my new build on SuperPosition! Never even knew Unigine had a new benchmark until now. Weirdly mine does far better in 4K than in 1080p Extreme. These are my SAFE daily OC settings as the build is brand new.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X - 3.975GHz @1.392V

GPU: MSI Gaming Twin Frozr GTX 980 4GB - 1430MHz @1.202V

RAM: ADATA XPG Gammix D10 16GB (8GBx2) 3000MHz - 3200MHz @1.355V with manual timings CAS 16-18-18-18-38

MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 Rev 1.0

BUILD DATE: Mar 15, 2018

For more detailed specs, see my build log in my signature

SUPERPOSITION 1080P EXTREME

5aba77b2f3295_Superposition1080pExtreme.thumb.jpg.4494f24fe9ad3d312001c9cd0a48e90f.jpg

SUPERPOSITION 4K OPTIMIZED

5aba77dd10048_Superposition4KOptimized.thumb.jpg.7cac50ccd3b4d7dc0a820a33734971a9.jpg

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread:

22 hours ago, WallacEngineering said:

Trying out my new build on SuperPosition! Never even knew Unigine had a new benchmark until now. Weirdly mine does far better in 4K than in 1080p Extreme. These are my SAFE daily OC settings as the build is brand new.

Ya the 4K bench is easier to run since they turn down a lot of the fancy tech thats present on the 1080p bench. Hence the "4K Optimized" name.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

13 minutes ago, Masada02 said:

Ya the 4K bench is easier to run since they turn down a lot of the fancy tech thats present on the 1080p bench. Hence the "4K Optimized" name.

Ah, makes sense, I sort of suspected this from the name myself. Im still surprised it did so well as the program gave me a warning that my 4GB of VRAM wasn't enough for the 4K benchmark.

Current Build Thread:

Maybe I'm not pasting the sli settings into the nvidia profile settings correctly, but there is an error trying to import the settings. I haven't been able to use the sli tweak in superposition.

1744.png

Superposition_Benchmark_v1.0_6022_1522426182.png

Never mind, I should paste them at the bottom of the profiles. I was trying to insert them.

oo.png

38 minutes ago, SeerreuS said:

Still got error.

Download Nvidia profile inspector and import this profile: Superposition.nip

2 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Download Nvidia profile inspector and import this profile: Superposition.nip

Dude your Avitar Picture always gets me. I cant help but sit there and watch the head go round and round... xD

Current Build Thread:

1 minute ago, SeerreuS said:

odd. that profile I created for you to import works for me.

Maybe it's a driver thing. I'm on 388.71 haven't tried 390+ driver set.