good dash cam 100-150 cad

KSores

You're gonna have to think about it more than that. There's a wide, wide range of dash cams out there. Some are utter crap that suction cup onto your windshield and take crappy 720p video but cost nothing, some are tiny, discrete little things that hide behind your rearview mirror, some have GPS built in, I believe there are even some out there that are capable of broadcasting your camera live to a stream and saving that recording in the cloud.

I've used both the A-118C and kdlinks X1. The X1 was more expensive than it needed to be, and bigger than it needed to be. The A-118C with GPS added on is perfect for me.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hang on before buying anything. There may or may not be a video in the works (based on some recent tweets I've seen).

-KuJoe

I have one of these. Love it a lot.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Transcend's dashcams are pretty decent. They take (good quality) 1080p30fps video, come with a 16GB MicroSD card and can hold up to 64GB MicroSD cards.

They come with a suction cup for a window and also an adhesive mount for on a dashboard.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/