Mass YouTube Dislikes Against NCIXcom?

EChondo

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not, but everyone is now massively downvoting NCIXcom YouTube channel because Linus is no longer doing videos for them(or just not Netlinked Daily?).

I don't even know if I am allowed to post this since there aren't really any posts about this in General or Off-Topic(at least not in the past couple days)?

To me it seems kind of childish, but I understand the concern and dislike people have with this change.

Here are some top comments;

So.... I guess this this is the last time I watch Netlinked Daily then!

the reason i subbed this channel is Linus, will he do other videos here ? if no,i`m out. he made this channel .anyway this netlinked stuff is bad i don`t watch that fat guy couse he only reads from script he knows shit but i really like all the tech tips this channel has acumulated over the years with Linus ONLY. script my ass.

pc + linus = subscribed

console + other guys = unsubscribed

If Linus is out, them so am i.

I'm not naming anyone out as I don't believe in the whole "name and shame" concept, but really guys? Come on, if you don't like the content then just unsubscribe and move on, don't troll other videos and massively downvote them.

Here is the subscriber change from SocialBlade for NCIXcom's YouTube Channel.

4ZQ8k.png

Wow. Right now their current subscriber count in real time is 281,055 as of 1:40am PST.

I think they did a stupid move, I make fun of my friends but we never do anything like that. I think Linus should be back.

i hope those people are not on the forum :L 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Trolls&LinusFanboys...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

The channel has had a massive content style change and no body likes it. The internet is allowed to express their opinion.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

note the time and number of subs

its going down fast

281,055 subs

Yeah I just checked it and posted it on the OP.

It's just crazy. I'm going to give this channel a couple more chances, but they just did a Arkham Origins review and it's getting massively downvoted as well.

I don't like the Origins review because it seems out of place on a computer hardware and software reseller company's YouTube channel. I know the channel is advertised as "Reviews & Tutorials", but I want reviews and tutorials on computer items, not video games(even if they are console games).

The channel has had a massive content style change and no body likes it. The internet is allowed to express their opinion.

And I agree, but if you don't like the content then just unsubscribe. People are going to the newer videos and are downvoting them as well. I agree that they should dislike Linus' final video, but going to other videos on the channel and disliking them is just childish.

I don't have a problem with the new guys.

It's videos with women who have no freaking clue what their even talking about reading a script that drives me insane.

and then you get attacked by all the virgins so saying so.

And remember the old days when Linus was constantly attacked for his hair colour changes, earing's, socks and sandles...yadda yadda...

and then he announced the format change when he bought the camera.

To be honest there is quite a bit good with the new NCIX presentations by the people there now.  I don't like every video and I think I know the person people dislike most in the videos they have.  It won't be too long before he is replaced. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

And I agree, but if you don't like the content then just unsubscribe. People are going to the newer videos and are downvoting them as well. I agree that they should dislike Linus' final video, but going to other videos on the channel and disliking them is just childish.

You've been on the internet long enough to know that that's not going to happen.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

And remember the old days when Linus was constantly attacked for his hair colour changes, earing's, socks and sandles...yadda yadda...

and then he announced the format change when he bought the camera.

About 4 or so years ago when I was getting into computer tech for the first time people were always recommending to go watch Linus' videos on NCIXcom and I went and watched one video, he had blonde hair and 2-4 earings, I immediately clicked it off. I don't know why really, it was just something I saw that wasn't professional so I didn't take him seriously.

A year after that, I finally sat down and watched one of his newer videos and saw his change in presentation. I watched for months then went back to watch his older videos because I could finally take him seriously.

So, it's a matter of growth really. The new guys will probably grow on all of us, but that depends on how the channel is taken and how they act really.

It's because linus was leaving that part.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Well i've read the top of the description on the video 

""""*CLARIFICATION*: Linus is not leaving NCIX Tech Tips! He's not doing Netlinked anymore - because he'll be making more Tech Tips content! So overall, still more Linus content on NCIX Tech Tips.""""

i think people disliked because linus' said that they have to dislike the vide even tho it was a joke....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Well i've read the top of the description on the video 

""""*CLARIFICATION*: Linus is not leaving NCIX Tech Tips! He's not doing Netlinked anymore - because he'll be making more Tech Tips content! So overall, still more Linus content on NCIX Tech Tips.""""

too late :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Well it's obvious why hes not on netlinked daily anymore, they want the new hosts to take over.

But lot's of people liked it because of Linus.

If you have a like/dislike button for your favorite TV and your favorite character was leaving you would hit dislike because of that.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

ehh he's just not doing Netlinked daily or weekly(w/e it is now). I would rather get my weekly tech news from the WAN show anyway. It's a lot more entertaining!

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Linus said to dislike the video, so ...

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Look, as much as it freaking sucks for NCIX, it is to be expected. Absolutely everyone sucks when they start, no one has the same level of quality as they had when they started their channel if fo no other reason than technology keeps improving. NCIX had a subscriber base that expect a high level of production quality, new members do not have that level yet. Which is extremely unfortunate for the channel. That being said I have already seen exponential increase in how well the new hosts are doing, Jack more so than Keys I feel, but still a large increase in performance for both of them. I have a feeling this period is only going to be a temporary down period for NCIXcom

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I'm actually glad that Linus is leaving netlinked. This gives him more time to focus on his own projects, and make the WAN show, and other videos better.