Low CPU Usage on some cores?

Hey, I have for some time now had some issues with my FPS in CS:GO and I think I might have found the problem. Im not sure if this is the problem though, but it's worth a shot. My current PC has an i7-3770K Paired with two GTX 980s in SLI. I have been noticing that my FPS sometimes drops below 100, which it shouldnt on a build like this, like, I get more FPS on BF4 running at 2560x1440p Ultra than what I get in CS:GO... But yeah, I noticed that my CPU Usage on some cores are around 10% while on others its 50-100%? Why does this happen, and is there any way to fix it?

IMG_0145.JPG

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Why would you want your cpu to run at 100% on csgo...

Turn SLI off and see if it fixes your fps problems

I have tried that, my FPS is pretty much the same. But i'd want my fps to be around 300 stable. My old PC had an i5-4690K With SLI 970s and it had a constant 5-600

Just now, xfreddy said:

I have tried that, my FPS is pretty much the same. But i'd want my fps to be around 300 stable. My old PC had an i5-4690K With SLI 970s and it had a constant 5-600

how are your temperatures, Is anything overclocked, if so remove the OC, Reinstall drivers using DDU for your 980's

Just now, Aytex said:

how are your temperatures, Is anything overclocked, if so remove the OC, Reinstall drivers using DDU for your 980's

Nothing is overclocked, all the settings are set to default (automatic) in my BIOS. I am running the stock cooler, but my temps never go past 75c while playing CS:GO. I only have this problem in CS, as all cores are being used with a stable FPS in games such as BF

Csgo does not support sli/cfx. Forcing the game to still do so might result in even lower performance.

Just now, OnfireYH said:

Csgo does not support sli/cfx. Forcing the game to still do so might result in even lower performance.

But I still dont get how my old PC ran with 500FPS as it was a worse PC?