When you search members you can clearly see an option to look for so called 'Super Moderator' yet the search has 0 results. If you don't believe me, click here.

This website has 25 non-super moderators, 8 administrators, and even a whole Linus, but no super mods? What's with that? I did search for the term in the forums before asking this question but only found a few mentions of the category, and someone worshiping it @Money, but no description of what exactly it is or why we have the empty position.

P.S: What's a user "awaiting moderation"? There's 0 of those too, is that some sort of forum limbo where you're not a member and you're not banned? 

Edited by wkdpaul
fixed striked out text

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Herobrine appears to have hacked my post, as I am unable to remove the strike-through. Is this a forbidden topic perhaps?

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

if it was a forbidden post, the mods would have locked it. check my signature, this forum does some strange things sometimes.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

2 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

if it was a forbidden post, the mods would have locked it. check my signature, this forum does some strange things sometimes.

Interesting. Still, quite a coincidence. Plus I was just on @Tibbles page... maybe he is the missing link here. 

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

Interesting. Still, quite a coincidence. Plus, I was just on @Tibbles page... maybe he is the missing link here. 

*x-files theme* we need to create a list of all the whacky and strange forum "features"

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

15 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

*x-files theme* we need to create a list of all the whacky and strange forum "features"

my list so far

1.flame wars automatically start after the words "apple" "microsoft" "Nvidia" "AMD" "Console" "Intel" or combination there off

2.pointless circle jerking and hate associated with the same words as mentioned in 1.

3.weird "hail Gaben" placements every now and then across all topic's.

4.non existant super mods.

5.worshipping of a persona called "Dennis"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

hail Gaben, our lord and saviour

9043a71f5c5d4dad681c7f9f194c8e32.jpg 

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

11 minutes ago, Bsmith said:

my list so far

1.flame wars automatically start after the words "apple" "microsoft" "Nvidia" "AMD" "Console" "Intel" or combination there off

2.pointless circle jerking and hate associated with the same words as mentioned in 1.

3.weird "hail Gaben" placements every now and then across all topic's.

4.non existant super mods.

5.worshipping of a persona called "Dennis"

Just now, Litargirio said:

hail Gaben

Reveal hidden contents

the forum dosent do this on its own though, i was looking for things that happens all of a sudden wich a forum user cant explain, something we might accidentaly trigger without knowing what triggered it.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

5 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

the forum dosent do this on its own though, i was looking for things that happens all of a sudden wich a forum user cant explain, something we might accidentaly trigger without knowing what triggered it.

When you post anything regarding a certain mod and you get immediately banned (which happened to me too).

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

3 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

When you post anything regarding a certain mod and you get immediately banned (which happened to me too).

Ah, so if I say @colonel_mortis is an awesome person and has been very helpful, that will get me banned? O.o

Oops. If that's a bad thing, then pretend I didn't say that...

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

Ah, so if I say @colonel_mortis is an awesome person and has been very helpful, that will get me banned? O.o

Oops. If that's a bad thing, then pretend I didn't say that...

It won't, @colonel_mortis is a fine gentleman.

Just now, Litargirio said:

It won't, @colonel_mortis is a fine gentleman.

He really is. @colonel_mortis is awesome. He's my go to mod, since he responds quickly and without open distaste to my future themed profile. 

Lol idk what's going on here but there's no illuminati stuff and no banning for praising people...

Tbh I'm not sure what that super mod role is, but I believe users awaiting moderation are, yes, a sort of limbo where their posts have to be approved by us.  We never actually use that feature.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

13 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Lol idk what's going on here but there's no illuminati stuff and no banning for praising people...

I was referencing the outcry that went down earlier this year.

Stupid joke, I know. My bad.

7 hours ago, Litargirio said:

hail Gaben, our lord and saviour

Reveal hidden contents

And what is floatplane pilot???

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just now, spwath said:

It's a super cool club where all the cool people hang out.

You should totally join.

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

It's a badge that you can pay for in the LTT shop

EDIT: It can give you certain "abilities" See this link to read more about it

Edited by ThatSoundGuy

Just now, ThatSoundGuy said:

It's a badge that you can pay for in the LTT shop

It's not a badge, it's early access to all the videos that are going to be posted to YT.

10 hours ago, Litargirio said:

Has nothing to do with a specific mod but rather talking about moderation in general, that's all in the Community Standards (that would include what you just posted ;) );

Do not openly discuss the moderation of any content or user. If you have an issue, please contact a staff member.

@Xanthe_2871: tried editing your post to remove the striked text but I can't, really seems there's a bug, also I didn't knew about the "super mod" user group! lol

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

9 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Has nothing to do with a specific mod but rather talking about moderation in general, that's all in the Community Standards (that would include what you just posted ;) );

@Xanthe_2871: tried editing your post to remove the striked text but I can't, really seems there's a bug, also I didn't knew about the "super mod" user group! lol

Interesting! I'm glad it's just a bug and not some weird attack. It was so Weird!

3 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I'm glad it's just a bug

how do you know it's actually just a bug

5 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

how do you know it's actually just a bug

Because a mod just fixed it! @wkdpaul :)

11 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

*snip*

Fixed! :D

BTW, "users awaiting moderation" is a restriction we can apply, so that any post made has to be approved by a moderator before it appears on the forum.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !