amazon

Pulsus

what is the percantage of trust at this page whit PC hardwere? and if any one has orderd please do tell you'r expiriance.

thanks.

Amazon is pissing me off now since my state started sales tax on on lines purchases shipped to my state fuck West Virginia

Just don't buy off the Amazon Marketplace to be safe

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

more times then not cheapest delivered price I can find with the best return policies and fantastic customer service on the very rare occasion you need them. When I do use amazon I only buy things that are "Prime" eligible. 

okay, now i see that there is amazon.UK , i would probably be ordering over that amazon not the usual amazon (dang  dem amazon i want an amazon woman lol) and that's it thanks guys hehe.

edit and ofc i would only buy new nothing else. but there's time for that.

Amazon is pissing me off now since my state started sales tax on on lines purchases shipped to my state fuck West Virginia

How is that Amazon's fault?

I've ordered about 5k USD worth of hardware from Amazon and the only thing that I had to return was an AsRock LGA775 motherboard that was DOA. I sent in a return notice and after 30 minutes I received a prepaid shipping label to send it back with. I avoid buying from non-Amazon sources though to avoid any issues, I would gladly pay a bit more for something if it means that it comes directly from one of Amazon's warehouses because I don't want to have to deal with any ridiculous restocking fee's or shipping charges if I get something that's DOA plus pretty much anything that comes from an Amazon warehouse has free shipping.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Amazon is awesome.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

How is that Amazon's fault?

eBay and Walmart.com doesn't it because amazon has a fulfillment center

explain DOA please? (lack of english yes... i hate my self sometimes lol)

explain DOA please? (lack of english yes... i hate my self sometimes lol)

Dead On Arrival 

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

I've bought a lot of hardware from Amazon UK, and even though they had to ship it over here there were never any questions asked or what not when I've requested RMAs. I'm 100% happy with Amazon.

Cheers,

Linus

it's great, but I have a website (Austria, Germany and Europe) that compares the best prices and I end up ordering from a smaller place in germany.....there's also a rating system 

I love Amazon, just bought a corsair 300r and they didnt even charge shipping, was delivered in 4 DAYS. Amazing

It's amazing with prime. I get just about everything in 2 days (I think either a TJ08 or FT02 for some reason didn't qualify, despite being sold+shipped from Amazon), and I only had 1 incident with an order, which was the shipper's fault. Amazon was cool, though, shipped out another order and overnighted it at no extra charge.

I've only bought two things with Amazon. This headset, and a keyboard that I'm waiting for to arrive.

Amazon is the best place to buy things, in terms of how badly you are screwed if something bad happens. They have a great return policy and seem to be pretty good about returns and DOA products.

Amazon is just great. They have great and quick customer service which you usually don't see with a company that moves so much product.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

ok i just did some reserch on shipping to my country (croatia) and i dont quite se some fresh orders, some date eaven from 2007 lol and the freshest is from 2011...found like 3-4 articles. only problem is that those who where on the forum are not up to date and well since croatia is in the EU i hope that there will be no problem whit ordering over the UK amazon.