witch is your fav Assassins creed

chimmychunger

none, because they all suck

#cannonsfired

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Either 2 or Brotherhood.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

None, of the above. :P  I'm more of a just killer everyone and not care who saw.

Quote me to get a reply!

They are the most disappointing game.

They all suck. Pointless boring repetitive.

I would however watch a movie based off the story.

Oh btw OT- quite making so many BS threads. You'll have more fun on reddit.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

They are the most disappointing game.

They all suck. Pointless boring repetitive.

I would however watch a movie based off the story.

Oh btw OT- quite making so many BS threads. You'll have more fun on reddit.

i dont belive i keep making bs threads a lot of them are in off topic so evan if they are thats were they go.

O and assassins creed is amazing it is for sure my first gaming love

i dont belive i keep making bs threads a lot of them are in off topic so evan if they are thats were they go.

No im not saying that theyre all off topic and therefor shouldnt be in off topic.

Im saying these are all pointless. This one's totally irrelevant. 

-teacher crush

-being a baby about someone taking your keys

-general concensus on a game

No point to ANY of those

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

It's just too much too fast with no aim. The assassins creed one makes the most sense out of any of them.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

>implying assassins creed invented assassins.

So much ass.

what? 

I only made through half of the first one and never tried another one. The first one might have been the most repetitive game I have ever played.

I really liked the first, and i loved the second! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

AC1 and AC2 were great. Then since Brotherhood came about, it's been falling downhill, fast.

Which is weird, that's also when they implemented that useless mode called Multiplayer.

I loved the 3rd one it was amazing

The 3rd one? Do you mean Assassins Creed 3 or Brotherhood

I've played bits and pieces of AC1 and AC2 and played Brotherhood in full. Out of those three Brotherhood was my favorite. I've also got an unopened copy of AC3 for my Xbox sitting here. I've had it since February and still haven't even taken it out of the cellophane.

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

The 3rd one? Do you mean Assassins Creed 3 or Brotherhood

Assassins creed 3

I only made through half of the first one and never tried another one. The first one might have been the most repetitive game I have ever played.

Try brotherhood. 1 was shit i hated it 

Try brotherhood. 1 was shit i hated it 

What's the cheapest you've seen it for? Maybe during the Steam winter sale it'll be cheap enough for me to want it.