witch is your fav Assassins creed

chimmychunger

It's between AC 2 and brotherhood, but i voted brotherhood

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Brotherhood is my favourite of the AC games but I do like them all, even AC III, I spent so much time hunting in the frontier I just finished the game last month!

I can't wait for November 22nd, I get to be a Pirate.

Cry Havoc!

My ranking:

AC --> 5.5. Repetitive but it's the first game and came up with a very good point.

AC2 --> 7.5. More variety, not so repetitive and big map and long history. Perhaps that final was  not the best... I wanted more Rome!!

ACB --> 6. It's not a bad game but a "AC2 continues...". Nothing new at all but that extrange brotherhood concept. I think this is just the final AC2 deserves, not another brand new title. 

ACR --> 7. New city, new skills, good music but in the end is like another "AC2 continues again". The graphics are the same and the news not at all. Sorry but I don't like to craft bombs.

AC3 --> (7.5)? till now (I'm on progress). The graphic jump is awesome. I'm still on progress but it looks good. Let's see if the story makes this 8 going up or down.

AC4 --> (¿6-8?) Let's see but looks pretty good. I don't know if we will see another graphic jump like we saw from ACR to AC3, I think will be an AC3+tweaks but for me is OK. I guess would be someghing between 6 and 8.

Assassins Creed series is not to me a "top 3" game or an epic game but it deserves a lot to be played.

I didn't care for any of them. :(

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

I like all of them, but AC2 stands out the most. AC:R had the most emotional story though. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

i loved 2 and brotherhood so much. cant play any others though to me. they either felt too similar or just didnt bring much to the table. ac4 imo wont chanage that but i hope im wrong

none, because they all suck

LOL. LOL. LOL.        I tried Assassins Creed 3........To this day, I still haven't finished it.

My kid has all of them on console. Of course for him, it's just the beez kneezzzzz!   :rolleyes:

LOL. LOL. LOL.        I tried Assassins Creed 3........To this day, I still haven't finished it.

My kid has all of them on console. Of course for him, it's just the beez kneezzzzz!   :rolleyes:

Are you implying that they are only entertaining for children?

OT: AC2 was easily my favourite. Didn't mind Brotherhood and Revelations but didn't like 3 too much. AC4 is looking pretty awesome though.

Brotherhood because it's the first AC game with multiplayer and the MP is very unique for me.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Only the first one imo. I've never played a game like it and it was fun. The ones after that did not interest me AT ALL and I only played up to Revelations for achievements.

Can't see why people are hyped about it...

AC2 was the best. It was also the first one I played so it always gives me a good nostalgia hit since it was also one of the games that got me back into gaming.

I noticed how a lot of people say that the Assassins creed games are repetitive and I just wanted to state that, aren't games like BF4 and Crisis 3 repetitive? Any war/shooter game actually. Same thing literally every time, just a different place to wage war and shoot people (which of course I don't mind). At least the Creed series has a different plot each time, different places and techniques as well as a different storyline in each one. In the last one and the new one coming up, you're in a completely different mind set and place. With the series, not only did you have to take out your enemy, but you had to use stealth and dexterity to do so. You had to plan what you did not just run in and shoot everything that moves. You had to think of how you will kill and most of the time without being seen. Each kill was different.

Are you implying that they are only entertaining for children?

OT: AC2 was easily my favourite. Didn't mind Brotherhood and Revelations but didn't like 3 too much. AC4 is looking pretty awesome though.

uuummmm..........sure?   My kid is in his 20's but........sure, why not!  Such a childish game!  :huh:

I was implying, that for myself, personally........I have never gotten into the Assassins Creed Franchise. My son has. He loves it!

I also was responding to a comment that I found funny.

Forgive me Assassins Creed Fans all around the world. :(

P.S.  TEMPLAR'S RULE!!!   :o 

Has to be Assassins Creed 2 just because it had the best story line, and was such an improvement to the original.