Installing a pirated version of windows 7

Klintyfye

Hi!

Long story short i need to install a cracked version of windows 7 on my old computer. How do i do this?

Why Windows 7? You can install 10 and use it for free even without a product key. Granted I don't think you get access to some of the features but you don't have to mess with pirated software.

3 minutes ago, LordSlimJimm said:

Why Windows 7? You can install 10 and use it for free even without a product key. Granted I don't think you get access to some of the features but you don't have to mess with pirated software.

I'm pretty sure you can only can't change you're wallpaper and have to update constantly

Instead of pirating and possibly getting malware

do this instead

1. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
  2. install it into a USB
  3. go to you're bios and boot onto it
  4. , there will be a option saying I don't have a key in which i think it will place you in the insiders program, making you beta test but you get windows for free
  5. you just got windows for free, yay

As per forum community standards we cannot help you with this, we cannot recommend you to do this, nor can we even talk about the means to do this.

That 'official' message aside, from a software engineering perspective windows is dang worth the money, and if you're really too short on cash there's legitimate means of getting windows 10 for free. (The 'unactivated' version of windows 10 is pretty much not kneecapped at all, and does not break ToS/EULA)

Just now, done12many2 said:

If that were only true.

lol, of course it is I've done it like 8 times to family and friends

thread locked, as per the community standards, talks about piracy or how to circumvent a software activation isn't allowed (that includes @belfouf @roblesaturcamilo that suggested solutions that I removed)

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitametly installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !