5960x 980 SLI

2 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

I feel this is a scam, am I right : http://nh.craigslist.org/sys/5779756567.html

Looks legit to me.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just looks like the guy is low-balling himself inorder to get it sold faster. You can always ask to test/boot/validate the computer before buying.

No. 980 in SLI with a 5960x. Why?

A single 980 cost around 400. 2 of them is 800 new. 

Lets say 600-700 for 980 in sli and 600 for 5960x *brand new for 1000

3 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Looks legit to me.

3 minutes ago, Fungal said:

Lol that looks totally real i'd definitely email that guy

3 minutes ago, Rekedal said:

Just looks like the guy is low-balling himself inorder to get it sold faster. You can always ask to test/boot/validate the computer before buying.

I mean come on, 75$ for each 1440p 144hz 1ms monitor, am I the only finding this fishy?

So true it hurts

7 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

I mean come on, 75$ for each 1440p 144hz 1ms monitor, am I the only finding this fishy?

It does sound like one of those deals too good to be true... but sometimes they are just good deals. You could always go see him and check if its legit or not.

20 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

go run some stress testing on it. If it passes then its a okay, unless it's stolen.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

27 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

go run some stress testing on it. If it passes then its a okay, unless it's stolen.

Well, except if I live in Canada and it will have to be shipped. Is it still worth it then?

So true it hurts

15 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

Well, except if I live in Canada and it will have to be shipped. Is it still worth it then?

we have no more information than you do to make this decision upon. It could very well be that this guy has his mind set on a 1500 dollar laptop and time is more important to him than money. It could very well be a stolen computer. it could very well be a scam. call the dude up and ask him some questions about it or something if you want. he said he made it himself, ask him for receipts