Your thoughts on BLM?

deleted_member_030719

TL;DR of your opinion  

56 members have voted

1. 1. TL;DR of your opinion on the BLM

• They're entitled
    • Most of their followers use "equality" to commit crimes, start riots, etc.
    • They have some good demands, but they have some bad/terrible demands
    • Their demands are completely ridicolus
    • Their demands are completely perfect
    • All of the above
    • Some of the above(please reply with which ones)
    • None of the above/other (please reply with your opinion then)

Note: I couldn't find any thread relating directly to how people felt about BlackLivesMatter as the main topic.

Disclaimer: I do not have anything against black, asian, or other races. I simply do not agree with the actions of BlackLivesMatter, especially when their words say another thing; if you're smart you'll understand what I am trying to say here.

What is your personal opinion of BlackLivesMatter?

My personal opinion of BlackLivesMatter is that it's an organization that commits crime under the name of equality for black people. They say they want equality, but what they really want is special treatment. They have completely retarded demands that I don't want to argue with right now, they're just so stupid and pretend like black people should be above the law. They want money for slavery that happened more than two lifetimes ago, and don't realize that white people fought a civil war in their own country to free them from slavery. They also don't realize that they have it good, especially compared to how their ancestors/brothers/sisters/whateverYouWantHere lives are in other countries such as Africa. 

Disclaimer/Edit #2: BlackLivesMatter, like others, have followers that commit crimes and use their organization to justify their actions. I do know that BlackLivesMatter has a good stance, and I would support them but they're fighting the government/police which is less of a threat then another black person. Black people kill more of each other than white people kill them. I think their fight could be fought better, if they'd fight for black people to stop killing each other and work together.

I do support some of BlackLivesMatter ideals, but I can't support them because they want black people to have a better life than any white person.

Wow, without even reading your post I can already tell this thread is going to get crazy just based on that absolutely horrible poll. You list 5 options that reflect how bad the movement is and the 6th option is "other". That's a great way to confirm your own opinion by not putting any other options up there.

Try again.

-KuJoe

3 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

Wow, without even reading your post I can already tell this thread is going to get crazy just based on that absolutely horrible poll. You list 5 options that reflect how bad the movement is and the 6th option is "other". That's a great way to confirm your own opinion by not putting any other options up there.

Try again.

I couldn't think of any. Plus I put "other" as an option so you guys can state your own opinions, which is why I put it there. 

Also, if you're going to judge me on a poll, that's stupid on your part. You should actually read what I am trying to say, and try to understand my point.

well the reason they want equality is because they're essentially treated like shit in america, especially with white policemen, as seen with such cases like terence crutcher and the one that snowballed all this, trayvon martin. i mean, that's just fucked up, and in most cases, the people who were charged in these murders, WERE ACQUITTED OF THEIR DEEDS. if that isn't white supremacy, then idk what is. and there are black people who as much as record the cop shooting a black person AND SERVES 4 YEARS IN JAIL FOR IT. america is so fucked up at this point like i get that this country had its foundations on slavery and segregating black people, but it has to stop, because america is a multiethnic nation and it should treat everybody the same. i mean obviously those who support the BLM movement do believe all lives do matter, but right now black lives matter the most because of their unfair treatment by white people. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

well the reason they want equality is because they're essentially treated like shit in america, especially with white policemen, as seen with such cases like terence crutcher and the one that snowballed all this, trayvon martin. i mean, that's just fucked up, and in most cases, the people who were charged in these murders, WERE ACQUITTED OF THEIR DEEDS. if that isn't white supremacy, then idk what is. and there are black people who as much as record the cop shooting a black person AND SERVES 4 YEARS IN JAIL FOR IT. america is so fucked up at this point like i get that this country had its foundations on slavery and segregating black people, but it has to stop, because america is a multiethnic nation and it should treat everybody the same. i mean obviously those who support the BLM movement do believe all lives do matter, but right now black lives matter the most because of their unfair treatment by white people. 

I understand that. I will also add it to the OP.

However, they do have people that use BlackLivesMatter to commit crimes. There is black, white, and other people of other races that use organizations to commit crimes and jutisfy them. I never said that wasn't crimes commited against black people or injustice. However, black people kill more black people each year than white people kill black people.

Black people make around 4-20% (depending where you find this stat) of the american population and they still make-up around half the amount of crimes committed. 

9 minutes ago, Jed M said:

I couldn't think of any. Plus I put "other" as an option so you guys can state your own opinions, which is why I put it there. 

This confirms how ignorant you are to the situation if you can only see it from one point of view. I'm not saying you're opinion is right or wrong but by putting a completely one-sided poll up makes you come off as a complete racist. I did finally read your post and it appears you don't want to discuss this topic but rather just find other people who agree with your opinion.

I'm sure you meant well with this thread, but you're doing it all wrong and in your post and the poll you come across as disliking the movement because of their race and not their values. You focus so much on the color of their skin and even say "white people fought a civil war... to free them", are you implying that the BLM movement only consists of African Americans?

You stated that "[t]hey have completely retarded demands that I don't want to argue with right now", well why close down the discussion so quickly in your first post if you don't want to hear opposing views?

EDIT: I know you said you're not racist and I believe you, but the way you worded things doesn't look good from an outsider looking in.

-KuJoe

Just now, Jed M said:

I understand that. I will also add it to the OP.

However, they do have people that use BlackLivesMatter to commit crimes. There is black, white, and other people of other races that use organizations to commit crimes and jutisfy them. I never said that wasn't crimes commited against black people or injustice. However, black people kill more black people each year than white people kill black people.

Black people make around 4-20% (depending where you find this stat) of the american population and they still make-up around half the amount of crimes committed. 

ok sure they commit half the crimes committed, but what i'm saying is that the police force uses excessive force against these black people committing crimes, and then there are times that cops react too violently towards black people who haven't done anything wrong, like that one black guy in california who was shot while he had a seizure. now that's just wrong.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I find it pretty annoying, considering most people dont look at the facts. People dont understand the stress cops are under. I do agree they should have used less than lethal action but their lives come first. Anyone that helps others knows that is the priority. If you are getting attacking by sharks, you wont get help. Because it isnt safe. You will after, but not when there is danger. Unless they have the equipment and not all cops have the equipment do deal with these situations. People say its all the cops fault but black people putting the stereotype of thugs on themselves doesnt help. Im not saying they are all bad, Ive met some very friendly and nice black people but Ive met more and more one who are all like "yoo whats up homie g got that good shit". I do agree that they are asking a lot. Its like natives in canada. They demand compensation for something that happened 500 years ago. Its pretty bullshit to me. Nobody in the states has commited slavery in the current time. So people can shut the hell up about bull like that. Especially consider hundreds of people died for those people to be free. Yes I agree they are segregated but they do make it hard to accept them sometimes. (Im not saying this is all black people, Im just saying a large number of them act like this)

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 minutes ago, terrytek said:

ok sure they commit half the crimes committed, but what i'm saying is that the police force uses excessive force against these black people committing crimes, and then there are times that cops react too violently towards black people who haven't done anything wrong, like that one black guy in california who was shot while he had a seizure. now that's just wrong.

Thats complete bullshit there. Thats a retarded cop who never got any training. Any first aider or even someone in there right mind can tell if someone isnt acting properly 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

just find other people who agree with your opinion.

I am trying to get everyone's opinion.

2 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

of their race and not their values

No, their actions. There is examples of them rioting because they relied solely on the media and the media jumped the gun to get more views.

3 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

You focus so much on the color of their skin and even say "white people fought a civil war... to free them", are you implying that the BLM movement only consists of African Americans?

No, BLM is trying to imply that most or all white people just racists or having something against black people. I know that white people are apart of BLM and I support some of their ideals. I am trying to say that the majority of white people want what they consider equality.

6 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

You stated that "[t]hey have completely retarded demands that I don't want to argue with right now", well why close down the discussion so quickly in your first post if you don't want to hear opposing views?

I've already heard that, that is why I called some of their demands retarded. They have some very dumb, but in some cases understandable demands. They do have some good demands, but they also have demands that black people are unable to be arrested.

While there are no doubt those that truly believe in, and desire to make equal colored people to white, on the other hand, there are also those that participate in the riots and blockades. The latter group is selfish and pathetic, jumping on a cause to justify causing chaos.

I never grasped the concept of racism myself, so I find it a bit of a mystery as to why one would judge another solely upon color.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I never grasped the concept of racism myself, so I find it a bit of a mystery as to why one would judge another solely upon color.

Me either. I was never raised to be racist towards another race. I was raised to be cautious of everyone because a lot of people are malicious, scammers, etc. I was raised to be aware, not to be prejudice, 

However, in different places people are taught different things. Imagine if your parents were KKK members, you'd be raised to the KKK's views. It all depends on who you are, how you were raised, etc.

I appreciate what they're trying to accomplish but my sister-in-law was one of 21 officers injured back in July when BLM shut down I-94 here in Minnesota.  She had a severe bruise on her arm from getting hit with a rock and minor burns from a molotov cocktail, many of her fellow officers were hurt much worse,  In this state most people I know view BLM as a hate group or a terrorist organization and feel that they should be held responsible for crimes committed by their members and I completely agree with them.  The former leader of BLM St. Paul would tweet instructions for the shutdowns but never attend himself so if they turned violent he could place the blame on "individuals not affiliated with his organization" even though he picked the time and place.  I look at it as a arsonist saying they're innocent because they only doused a building with gasoline but had nothing to do with the spark that made it burn.

It's a hate group that needs to be treated as what it is. Sure some people that join it mean well, but the majority is ruining it. For example, the people saying "AllLivesMatter" is racist. They're part of the problem in this age. All lives matter, aside from pedophiles, murderers, and rapists. 

Well, my opinion is the movement should be called "everyone's lives matter" not make it into a race thing again... I know they are fighting for equality etc, but IMO there are plenty of people regardless of race that get victimized by people, be they police, governments etc. If it really is equality they want, stop making out like all white people are the same and racist, I for one am not racist in any way. I live in a neighbourhood that doesn't even have a race other than white, but it's not a wealthy neighbourhood, it's a village/small town. I know plenty of people that are racist, and their arguments are complete crap... they are usually stupid people IMO, and yes I know for a fact they are stupid as I went to school with some of them and know their intelligence level falls just above the gutter.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that BLM are making things worse not better IMO. It's not the message that is wrong per say, just the way it's delivered. ALL LIVES MATTER, regardless of race, religion and I hate being lumped in with some stupid rich white people from hundreds of years ago. Rich people are still fucking over the poor, regardless of race right now... not ALL rich people, but it's generally the people with power and money that fuck over the others. We all need equality, we all need our lives to be valued.

end/

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

13 minutes ago, paddy-stone said:

I know they are fighting for equality etc, but IMO there are plenty of people regardless of race that get victimized by people, be they police, governments etc.

It's not only police doing it. It's people doing it to other people. It happens all the time, not just in jobs/careers/whatever like police.

14 minutes ago, paddy-stone said:

If it really is equality they want, stop making out like all white people are the same and racist

Well, according to a large, but stupid/mob mentality, group of the black community and small groups from other races all white people are racist. It's like white people do nothing but use our "privilege" to push down the black man. This thinking allows them to attack white people while thinking they're justified.

16 minutes ago, paddy-stone said:

I know plenty of people that are racist, and their arguments are complete crap

The meaning of racist, racism, etc. have all gotten lost on people like BlackLivesMatter. They generalize all white people and judge us based upon the actions of a few people that, granted, are racist/biased towards black people and other races.

19 minutes ago, paddy-stone said:

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that BLM are making things worse not better IMO. It's not the message that is wrong per say, just the way it's delivered

Uh, no. Their delivery method is perfect. Rioting, targeting white people for vicious/savage beatings, stepping on the american flag, calling all cops pigs, harassing police officers, harassing people for being white, etc. is just perfect. It really tells us what they actually want.

21 minutes ago, paddy-stone said:

ALL LIVES MATTER, regardless of race, religion and I hate being lumped in with some stupid rich white people from hundreds of years ago. 

My thinking about life is that no life matters more than another does, unless a life proves itself less than another. Like the people that use BLM to savagely beat white people. riot, loot buildings, steal, etc. are unworthy of being treated the same as me, or another innocent person. ISIS is another example of a group of people that are unworthy to be treated the same as the average person.

Allowing multiple answers in a poll is a thing btw.

Anyway, I think stating "black lives matter" in the context of equality is a fallacy. If you want to enforce equality you should be spreading the message that all lives matter.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

The Bureau of Land Management? They're not bad. Generally speaking the do a good job with conservation efforts and management. I sometimes disagree with their release of mineral rights and some of their bureaucratic choices but overall they're pretty good.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

11 hours ago, terrytek said:

More whites are killed by police than blacks, hell, whites are killed more in general all around the board. This isn't a problem of just one race, this is everyone's problem.

Just sayin'.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

4 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

More whites are killed by police than blacks, hell, whites are killed more in general all around the board. This isn't a problem of just one race, this is everyone's problem.

Just sayin'.

Without even looking at the actual stats I can safely say that your statement means nothing without more information. You have to normalize the number to the amount of people in each group. 1/100 > 8/1000

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

Just now, pyrojoe34 said:

Without even looking at the actual stats I can safely say that your statement means nothing without more information. You have to normalize the number to to amount of people in each group. 1/100 > 8/1000

It isn't my problem if you won't look at the stats.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

2 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

You missed the point. Saying more whites are killed than blacks doesn't prove that blacks aren't more likely to be killed by police, there are way more white people in America. That's just bad statistics on your part.

Your point may or may not be valid but your statement means nothing without more information.

Primary PC-

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

Laptop-

Spoiler

1 minute ago, 2Buck said:

While I may agree with your general points, you're the one who made a claim based on "stats". If you make the claim, you're the one who must provide evidence, not tell the other person they need to look at the stats that you didn't provide.

7 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Just sayin'.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)