I want to move countries when im older which one?

thirdworldking

hi guys basically when im older i want to move countries im not sure where though so im going to put a poll here and if you guys could vote and comment why that country would be good that would be great also if you want to suggest a country thats not in the poll then select other and comment it down below this would be real helpful its not urgent or anything haha i just feel like getting some information i mean you can never start to early. a it about myself, i am currently in Australia and i am hoping to study engineering in Australia and when i finish that i would like to move so really it would be good to have any countries that accept an Australian degree in engineering

thanks in advance.

How about you find an engineering job in Australia first? Also...you might want to work on that English...just saying.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

heaven or hell.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Denmark  :) rød grød med fløde 

Free heatlh care.

Denmarks debt is pretty low.

We are small therefore we have room for all cultures.

Completly free education for you're future kids.

fiber internet for cheap prices we have one city which has the speeds of google fiber.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

free medical care, end of story

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yeah maybe think it over a little bit more, but New Zealand is beautiful 

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

Democratic republic of Kongo.

move to holland if you want to many rules and weed

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I have thought of moving from Australia but when it comes down to it, all your family (well for me) is in Australia and all your friends and when you move you have to start again, which might be good for some people but it's not for everyone.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Everytime I see a thread like this, whether on LTT or not, I get the feeling OP is either underaged or in their early 20's. Moving to another country is not as simple as "Oh, I know the language already, I'm good!" No. You have to deal with all sorts of forms, wait times and staying /legally/ is the hard part as other countries would want you to go there either on a work visa or seek work asap. (if the country you want to go to already has a bad economy / struggling job market, your chances of making it there become even slimmer)

I understand the desire to leave ones country when things are terrible..I'm in the US, I know full well how sketchy the government is and the environment. But I don't expect to move to even the northern country of Canada without getting "the business" from Canadian officials in spite of being one country away and speaking the same language ect. Yes, it's possible, but without the right credentials, you won't even make it in a new country for a year.

There is always marrying a local for citizenship, but that is dodgy as hell. :P

If you have lots of cash to flash, though...everything becomes ridiculously easy.

Don't come to the US, it's terrible

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

When ur older .....

there are so many things that are wrong in that sentence

when ur older

US economy might collapse

when ur older wars can happen

never plan for something that is extremely volatile

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Doesn't matter. As long as you're winning championships you're fine. The country won't help you. 

It's all about winning. 

don't come to the uk unless you like slow internet and rain.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

How about you find an engineering job in Australia first? Also...you might want to work on that English...just saying.

whenever i type fast i generally tend to miss a few words out its a bad habit

I don't think you have thought this through 

nope not really i have a while to think about it just want to get a few ideas brainstorm a bit

whenever i type fast i generally tend to miss a few words out its a bad habit

Lol, no I'm just a self-proclaimed grammar nazi here. That's all. So it's partly my bad. All i ask for is just periods :(. (I'm special in that I need periods to help me conclude an idea so it not just 10 billion ideas all at once) But yeah I think you don't need any of our opinions on where to move to. It'll all come together once you graduate. For me, I'm gunning towards Aerospace Engineering. With the recent govt shutdown in the US, I'm suspecting that private space companies might move out of the US and hopefully expand towards Canada? Reason is even SpaceX was affected by the shutdown. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

FINLANDDDDDDDDDDD :D

OT: will you mail me a roo? :DD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Everytime I see a thread like this, whether on LTT or not, I get the feeling OP is either underaged or in their early 20's. Moving to another country is not as simple as "Oh, I know the language already, I'm good!" No. You have to deal with all sorts of forms, wait times and staying /legally/ is the hard part as other countries would want you to go there either on a work visa or seek work asap.

Those who live in Europe can pretty much effortlessly move to another country. It's pretty sweet actually.

Anyway, before you think of moving first you need to think about what you want in a country. Only then can anyone help you choose.

Move to Canada. It's where the kool kids live.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Those who live in Europe can pretty much effortlessly move to another country. It's pretty sweet actually.

Anyway, before you think of moving first you need to think about what you want in a country. Only then can anyone help you choose.

that is true well i want a country where i can get a job in engineering using my Australian degree and have relatively high demand i also want decent internet and i'm kinda leaning towards England since i'm polish and most of my family lives there but from what i hear of the weather it doesn't sound too good. i guess i want cost of living to be either the same as i pay as Australia or a bit more or less