How to have Google Calendar notify me for incoming birthdays

Abudis

Hello forum.

I have synced the Google Calendar with my contacts and for whomever I have his birthday on his contact-card shows up in Calendar. However, I can't get the app to notify me (maybe 2 days before and the same day?) of incoming birthdays. Is there such functionality and I'm missing it? Or should I look for something else?

CASE: Corsair Obsidian 550D PSU: Corsair TX750M M/B: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H CPU: Intel i5 3570K COOLER: Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 RAM:Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: Gigabyte GTX-660Ti SSD: Intel 520 Series 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black MONITOR: LG IPS231P-BN

Quick look and I didn't see any feature like that. You could make another event for those birthdays you want to get notified. Or use some other calendar app. Personally I use aCalendar which allows setting notification for birthdays (even has options for how many days before it notifies).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That's what I've figured as well. I've dug deep on the app but no such setting. I guess I'll have to use something else. Thank you

CASE: Corsair Obsidian 550D PSU: Corsair TX750M M/B: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H CPU: Intel i5 3570K COOLER: Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 RAM:Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: Gigabyte GTX-660Ti SSD: Intel 520 Series 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black MONITOR: LG IPS231P-BN