GTA5 profile found in AMD beta drivers

Bluethulhu

Original post is here.

There's really not much to put here, but this was taken from the latest beta drivers:

<application Title="Grand Theft Auto V" File="GTA5.exe">
    <use Area="PXDynamic">HighPerfGPUAffinity</use>
</application>

This seems pretty legitimate to me, although I am not completely sure.

Spoiler

Looks pretty solid evidence. Shows that they have a running PC copy to get drivers sus'd out for their cards.

Still no idea on release date though, hoping for Q1 2014 or the holiday period! :)

Awesome!

37655337.jpg

lol

Looking good though! hopefully this is an indication of them being almost done getting it set up for pc :) 

I hope it comes out when Watch dogs was supposed to come out (22. nov)

A lot of sites have that date for the release date on the pc.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

If they really want to make money, they should launch it before the holidays

Dear Santa...

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Imagine GTA5 and BF 4 were put into the Never Settle Bundle for the holidays...

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Imagine GTA5 and BF 4 were put into the Never Settle Bundle for the holidays...

Hey, i need the new gpu anyway :P

Just got my new internet, 3q45iy.jpg

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

What if an AMD employee just put that code in there for fun D:

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Damn it Rockstar!  Just out with it already or I'm gonna go Trevor up in here!!! :angry:

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

This is probably one of the most solid pieces of evidence that I've seen. Also, since they already put in a GTA V profile, you would think that it would come out relatively soon. Like within a month or two. I'm thinking they'll release the PC version alongside the PS4/Xbone versions on the release date of the new consoles, or shortly after. I could be wrong, of course.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I hope it comes out when Watch dogs was supposed to come out (22. nov)

A lot of sites have that date for the release date on the pc.

watch dogs was suppose to come out the 19 of nov. but i completely forgot bout gtav rumoured for nov 22nd, this may be the real reason behind watch dogs being delayed

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

watch dogs was suppose to come out the 19 of nov. but i completely forgot bout gtav rumoured for nov 22nd, this may be the real reason behind watch dogs being delayed

I hope so, that is the only reason that would make any sense at all for me. Mostly since Watch dogs looks AWESOME in comparison to every other game out there.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I hope so, that is the only reason that would make any sense at all for me. Mostly since Watch dogs looks AWESOME in comparison to every other game out there.

considering all the screens and gameplay they have given us i thought it look pretty complete, so them saying it was delayed to be "polished" didn't make any sense to me

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

considering all the screens and gameplay they have given us i thought it look pretty complete, so them saying it was delayed to be "polished" didn't make any sense to me

True that, i do look forward to both games still. But yeah the game looks INSANE! :o

True that, i do look forward to both games still. But yeah the game looks INSANE! :o

I was really looking forward to it, honestly its what ive been wanting in gta for a long time where you can interact with your surroundings and control the city in your own way, and a realistic police system (although gta vs cop system is really good now)

If I was writing AMD drivers I would put in a line which said

<application Title="Half Life 3" File="hl3.exe">

and watch the Internets go crazy

37655337.jpg

Soon my friends...soon...

Curious if you actually know who that is, as 'sweet mate' is nothing like anything he says

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

What does he say?

That's Lord Sugar, he's in the house of lords in the united kingdom. He's the english donald trump, although the apprentice in USA stems from ours, and he always says 'You're fired' and really bad puns

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

This is probably one of the most solid pieces of evidence that I've seen. Also, since they already put in a GTA V profile, you would think that it would come out relatively soon. Like within a month or two. I'm thinking they'll release the PC version alongside the PS4/Xbone versions on the release date of the new consoles, or shortly after. I could be wrong, of course.

Actually no, there was "Halo3.exe" that was found in a CCC profile months back, still no word of Halo 3 coming to PC though.

Also, I doubt they'll be releasing the next-gen versions so early. All we've heard from Rockstar is that they have no plans on putting a PS4/Xbone version out. I bet they will be waiting till after Christmas so they could potentially have 3+ copies sold per person.

1 or 2 for Xbox 360/PS3, 1 for PC, and 1 or 2 for PS4/Xbone. That's a max of 5 copies sold per person, and I guarantee you that multiple peple will be buying copies like that of the game.