Nexus 5 Leaked on Play Store!

cnelson3225

The phone will be $349 and will "Capture everyday and the epic in fresh new ways."

I originally got the news from MKBHD's Twitter.

**Edit - It was also reported on Engadget as @Youbetternot pointed out.

I think it looks really nice and android 4.4 will be a great improvement, no matter the name. :P

Do you think this will cause folks to upgrade from the Nexus 4?

BW0l_8jIgAABwGT.png

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

My dad is saying that he is going to get one but I am going to steal it from him and give him my broken one >:)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Here to make it more like you got it form a article was going to post this http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/17/nexus-5-16gb-349-play-store/

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I hate investing in mobile devices right now, just because their update cycles are even more viscous than graphics cards, for the same upgrades every time that you really wouldn't notice beyond a point.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Mmm, nice price. Maybe I'll buy if it is on Sprint.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Here to make it more like you got it form a article was going to post this http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/17/nexus-5-16gb-349-play-store/

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

First of all, rats you beat me to this xD.  I would really like to get one of these (Why would you not, =x $349 for a Nexus5 and then the price of the Nexus4 was great as well). BUT, I have Verizon so that will never happen =[.

First of all, rats you beat me to this xD.  I would really like to get one of these (Why would you not, =x $349 for a Nexus5 and then the price of the Nexus4 was great as well). BUT, I have Verizon so that will never happen =[.

hehe sorry man... You can have the next one lol

I'm actually considering it, I would get it for sprint. I don't have a smartphone but if I were to get one it would be Nexus. I just don't like companies custom skins. Plus Nexus' are updated often and that's always a good thing.

They're just trolling us now. There are no "leaks." They're just trying to grab headlines and get some attention. They myaswell announce it since everyone knows the thing exists. My prediction is that it will be announced by next Wednesday.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

This was on the verge as well: http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/17/4850738/nexus-5-google-play-store-price

Something interesting is that if you look at the homescreen, you see the google hangouts icon but no text messaging icon. This could mean one of two things: hangouts not supports SMS, or google either doesn't have a stock SMS app anymore (because you can choose the default one apparently) or they aren't emphasizing it for the same reason.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

"We've released it, ACCIDENTALLY." - Google.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

A bit higher than I'd want it to be, but it's understandable than they had to raise the price a bit because of the much much better hardware and the lowest capacity seems to be 16GB, instead of 8GB.

Everytime I see the Nexus 5 in the news I regret my Galaxy S 4 more and more...

I hate investing in mobile devices right now, just because their update cycles are even more viscous than graphics cards, for the same upgrades every time that you really wouldn't notice beyond a point.

agree I've got a defy and its still okish, just gotta find a newer phone that is IP67

Its all about those volumetric clouds

i'm disappointed the increased the price for the lower storage model

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

i'm disappointed the increased the price for the lower storage model

That's because they got better hardware and increase screen size without increasing total size of phone. You do realize that Google is subsidizing this phone. For the price it's still beats anything else you can buy at that price. Google's not going to keep eating bigger chunks.

I just want it to be out already... I've been waiting to upgrade my now 3 year old phone, and I wanted the Nexus 4 while back but it didn't have CDMA support, so I need this phone xD

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I really think that this was an on-purpose leak by Google to build hype for the phone.

It worked! I'm hyped!

$349 for a phone like that, man, I really want one now. I need a date to preorder it.

Yah! My first appearance on the WAN Show :P