Mounting a 360 radiator in a 750D

1Scotty1

Hey, all. Received my 750D and started building in it a few days ago and I have come to a halt, because I can't figure out which screws to use, if I want to mount a 360 radiator to the top of the case? The ones that came with the case ( the short fan screws) are very short and fall through the grommeted top screw holes... so any help would be appreciated ;)

4 minutes ago, 1Scotty1 said:

Hey, all. Received my 750D and started building in it a few days ago and I have come to a halt, because I can't figure out which screws to use, if I want to mount a 360 radiator to the top of the case? The ones that came with the case ( the short fan screws) are very short and fall through the grommeted top screw holes... so any help would be appreciated ;)

You don't use fan screws to mount a radiator.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

17 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

You don't use fan screws to mount a radiator.

Funny, I mounted a 240 on the bottom of the case using them and no issues. But on the bottom it is just a small hole with no rubber grommet around it. But the top is different and no screws fit

1 minute ago, 1Scotty1 said:

Funny, I mounted a 240 on the bottom of the case using them and no issues. But on the bottom it is just a small hole with no rubber grommet around it. But the top is different and no screws fit

I'm relatively sure you're meant to use longer screws. I have never been able to afford watercooling though.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

11 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

I'm relatively sure you're meant to use longer screws. I have never been able to afford watercooling though.

But that is the thing, no other screw, that came wih the case fits. That is the point of this thread, if anyone, that has this case could tell me what screws they used ;)

6 minutes ago, 1Scotty1 said:

But that is the thing, no other screw, that came wih the case fits. That is the point of this thread, if anyone, that has this case could tell me what screws they used ;)

Custom loop I take it?

The screws wouldn't come with the case. They are long screws.

Image result for radiator screws pc

Like this. You may need to buy them.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler