snapchat, pictures in several layers?

Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

No, most likely what happened when you saved it with either of those applications is it took a screencap it compounded everything into a single layer (like a JPEG) and not like a PNG (which has layers). So no, you can't just remove it. 

Though depending on how Snapchat works, it may even compound it all upon sending the image.

so... theoretically (if anyone believes that...), if someone adds pictures or drawing on a snap and send it to you, and you export it using such apps as snapsave, snapcapture and other alternatives, can you remove text/drawing as a separate layer in for example photoshop? if so, how?

pretty sure snapsave and all them just screencap it dont they?

i have no idea, that's why i'm asking :P

i have no idea, that's why i'm asking :P

ok well why do u wanna remove writing? did she sensor her boobs?

theres free stuff on the internet you know... 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

stop it! your going to make me bust out laughing in class!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

if i just wanted to see boobs i would check wallbase, but this girl is kinda special to me :) so no, it's not just to see some boobies.

No, most likely what happened when you saved it with either of those applications is it took a screencap it compounded everything into a single layer (like a JPEG) and not like a PNG (which has layers). So no, you can't just remove it. 

Though depending on how Snapchat works, it may even compound it all upon sending the image.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I doubt that works. As of time being I know of no application that can export "opened" files)like psd) or files like pdf that support layers. if the picture is rendered, that is flatten when edited and save you can just imagine what is under that text. But don't worry imagination is a beautiful thing. Get's girl naked all the time :D 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

well, that kinda sucks... :(  although it's an answer, so thank you  :)

I doubt that works. As of time being I know of no application that can export "opened" files)like psd) or files like pdf that support layers. if the picture is rendered, that is flatten when edited and save you can just imagine what is under that text. But don't worry imagination is a beautiful thing. Get's girl naked all the time :D

screw imagination, i'm not giving up until i see her naked myself :P  (that sounded kinda... rapey :huh: )

well, that kinda sucks... :(  although it's an answer, so thank you  :)

screw imagination, i'm not giving up until i see her naked myself :P  (that sounded kinda... rapey :huh: )

yeah... kinda breaks coc lol

#KilledMyWife 

If that was possible I think I could make a business out of it, I doubt it's moral but hey  one needs to eat and buy new tech stuff :D 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

To the op I was just in the shower and thinking

why not try talking to her? idk maybe ask her out to coffee get equanted talk about her feelings and shit. go on serveral outtings to the movies and stuff, meet her parents. Buy her a dog what have you Then you shamooze her out to dinner and then ask her to marry you. Then 7 months later you marry her and finally get to see her naked

#Mission accomplished 

#KilledMyWife 

• 1 year later...

GUYS!

You are all wrong! It is in layers!

I use a app on appstore called Snap-Hack. 

But it only works works with videos not pictures :/

I go in to Snap-Hack, see the video i want and just save it to camera roll.

In the app the paint and the caption is still visible, but in camera roll the paint and caption is gone!?

Why does this only work on videos? Someone maybe know how to do it on pictures aswell?

Sorry for my bad english.

<3