People on the internet/forums

c00face

I've been on forums since I was the age of 12. Let me tell you, I just NOW realized, I'm ruining my own life being on forums. Never I've encountered something good (maybe a couple) and it's always trash talking. Some who thinks he's politically correct with everything. Some retard who think he's an English perfectionist, or some cunt who always start a provocative comment and starts flaming you and calling you out for no typical reason than he's just a cunt (and it's never his fault.)

Then you have people who lack a sense of understanding and wisdom. Even if Rebecca Black got hated on by 500 people, throwing rocks on her face, these folks will also join the force to throw more rocks. It may not be rocks literally, but it's internet trashing, hate, and verbally abusing someone over the internet with your comments. If someone is getting thrash, my dear Lord, you don't need to jump in with the rest of the dicks to thrash that one person. He doesn't need 1,000 people crashing his topic and his reputation just because you don't #!$!ing like what he said about Justin Bieber or how nVidia are scrubs. When it comes to the internet, is like all morale, legitimacy of respect, opinions, all of it don't matter. It's a wild jungle on the forums world wide and it's ruining the character of individuals because it literally will tear you apart if you aren't ready for it.

If the internet forums aren't enough, as soon you step into the world of gaming, prepare your bung-hole, because you won't be ready for what you'll be reading, whispers of hate, and the amount of bashing you'll get for not being good at the game,"NOOB!" You decide to quit both forums and block all text in-game, then you realize your Youtube comments are filled with narcissist morons. There's literally no escape, and if that isn't enough, you decide to watch a movie only to find moaning girls in underwear appearing on the side of your browser. Just because 90% of males are lustful, doesn't mean the other 10% like that kind of crap nor do we want to see it. The internet is the devil's playground and it's shaping people to become these demonic entity of cunts world wide. Guard your heart from all the junk, and repel these mosquitoes with vibrant act of love. It'll confuse their inner core of hate, and shake their foundation to how you can be this way.

Grow thicker skin. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 minute ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Grow thicker skin. 

Say that to the Jews. Here's a life lesson, you can't always have thicker skin, it'll eventually tear you apart if you immerse you're self in junk. It's a lot harder because the junk is all around you and the only way to actually stop is to quit the internet. Unfortunately the way this society is going, internet is on every block, corner, next to your head on the pillow.

4 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

I've been on forums since I was the age of 12. Let me tell you, I just NOW realized, I'm ruining my own life being on forums. Never I've encountered something good (maybe a couple) and it's always trash talking. Some who thinks he's politically correct with everything. Some retard who think he's an English perfectionist, or some cunt who always start a provocative comment and starts flaming you and calling you out for no typical reason than he's just a cunt (and it's never his fault.)

Then you have people who lack a sense of understanding and wisdom. Even if Rebecca Black got hated on by 500 people, throwing rocks on her face, these folks will also join the force to throw more rocks. It may not be rocks literally, but it's internet trashing, hate, and verbally abusing someone over the internet with your comments. If someone is getting thrash, my dear Lord, you don't need to jump in with the rest of the dicks to thrash that one person. He doesn't need 1,000 people crashing his topic and his reputation just because you don't #!$!ing like what he said about Justin Bieber or how nVidia are scrubs. When it comes to the internet, is like all morale, legitimacy of respect, opinions, all of it don't matter. It's a wild jungle on the forums world wide and it's ruining the character of individuals because it literally will tear you apart if you aren't ready for it.

If the internet forums aren't enough, as soon you step into the world of gaming, prepare your bung-hole, because you won't be ready for what you'll be reading, whispers of hate, and the amount of bashing you'll get for not being good at the game,"NOOB!" You decide to quit both forums and block all text in-game, then you realize your Youtube comments are filled with narcissist morons. There's literally no escape, and if that isn't enough, you decide to watch a movie only to find moaning girls in underwear appearing on the side of your browser. Just because 90% of males are lustful, doesn't mean the other 10% like that kind of crap nor do we want to see it. The internet is the devil's playground and it's shaping people to become these demonic entity of cunts world wide. Guard your heart from all the junk, and repel these mosquitoes with vibrant act of love. It'll confuse their inner core of hate, and shake their foundation to how you can be this way.

I fundamentally disagree! You call those sentences! Your English teacher is rolling in his grave! How dare you say the word "bung-hole"? THAT'S NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!

/s

For realz though, I know what you mean.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

You say the word ´cunt´ yet you feel the need to censor the word ´fucking´? If you want to censor yourself you should atleast be consistent.

And welcome to the internet. We have expected you. 

You have now discovered what life is like with anonymity and a soap box.

Personally, I would much rather that people spew whatever bullshit they want instead of them keeping quiet. 

Also, what are you sources for 90% of males being lustful? I would have guess that close to 100% of all people, be they male or female, were lustful. 

And aren't these ads usually determined by your cookies? You have been looking at naughty sites again, haven't you?

9 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Say that to the Jews. Here's a life lesson, you can't always have thicker skin, it'll eventually tear you apart if you immerse you're self in junk. It's a lot harder because the junk is all around you and the only way to actually stop is to quit the internet. Unfortunately the way this society is going, internet is on every block, corner, next to your head on the pillow.

So, you don't see any difference between being forced onto a train with a one-way ticket to Auschwitz and seeing a half-naked lady on a banner ad?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just now, Supermangik said:

The internet and what happened to the Jews is barely comparable. If you're being harassed on the internet, and you're not a famous individual, simply close the site.  

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

When I was a teenager in the mid 90s, the internet wasn't the wasteland it is today. I attribute that to the fact that it's so idiot proof that everyone has always on instant access. Then again, I'm older now so maybe I have changed too.

I used to be a regular in a few places and believe it or not I STILL keep in touch with a handful of those people. I'm 36 now.

But yeah, I didn't read your entire rant but I caught enough of your point I think. People suck, lol.

Oh man, feel the hostility in here.

Its just about a full moon, so everyone's brain is expanding, just like the oceans tide.

If you can't hack the interweb, then get off!!!!

Or grow some thicker skin and let shit slide off. Its easy to do.

3 hours ago, Volbet said:

And aren't these ads usually determined by your cookies? You have been looking at naughty sites again, haven't you?

Probably all that loli he's been Googling ;)

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, dalekphalm said:

Uncle Sam now knows what you are up too. Ut Oh!

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Uncle Sam now knows what you are up too. Ut Oh!

Oh Uncle Sam probably knows all about it already. He's made several topics and posts about the subject before :P

Not that I judge, necessarily. What you do is your own business, if it doesn't harm anyone. Others on the forum are less forgiving though.

6 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Yes, cyber bullying is becoming an issue.

Times, they are a changing.

I honestly dont even believe that people understand what cyber bullying is.

It is not when someone replies to you and calls you a doodoohead.

Its when someone blackmails you for, or finds your naked pictures online, and then uses them to pretend to be you, and makes profiles everywhere to do with your life and posts them, and leads you to suicide, or something similar. At the least, they have to be following you around online and constantly harrasing you to constitute as bullying.

You doodoohead. 

Linus is my fetish.

10 hours ago, Supermangik said:

ltt since 11.

basically for me what has happened was that:

IMG_2673.PNG

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I think i can count on two hands the average age mentality in this thread with 1 pass of my hands.

The OP is correct and guess what yeah no one is flawless as someone had to point out that using cunt and fucking and only censoring 1 word means they are inconsistent.

Welcome to human life everyone is inconsistent.

The internet just breeds idiocy because true intelligence is not really needed.

Pentium IV @ 4.4ghz , 8GB DDR2, R9 380 4GB, 2560x1440p monitor.

10 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Ohh God, I had completly forgotten about that incident. 

That was a fun day. 

22 minutes ago, CAPCOM UK said:

I think i can count on two hands the average age mentality in this thread with 1 pass of my hands.

The OP is correct and guess what yeah no one is flawless as someone had to point out that using cunt and fucking and only censoring 1 word means they are inconsistent.

Welcome to human life everyone is inconsistent.

The internet just breeds idiocy because true intelligence is not really needed.

While I will defend your right to criticize me for pointing out the OP's inconsistency, you should atleast know the context of the criticism.

The OP is very well know on these forums as a master shitposter and I am beginning to suspect the OP to a complete poe at this point. 

Several topics similar to this have been made and the OP have refused to listen to anyone in all of those.

Most recently there have been topics on why the Japanese are all sexually deviant child molesters and why the OP is being persecuted becuase s/he can no longer discriminate against gay people. 

Earlier examples would be threads were the OP insinuates that modern day young people are demon possessed, immoral rapists that needs Jesus.

So, I would wager that my critizism of the OP's inconsistency is justified since the OP has demanded nothing but moral and spiritual perfection in the past. 

5 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Click the linked thread I posted above.

Resident Evil is Anime well it is from the drawings and is based on Japanese horror, Japanese go all out and it shows.

Guy is stupid.

Pentium IV @ 4.4ghz , 8GB DDR2, R9 380 4GB, 2560x1440p monitor.

Give me a reason to care though?

you started off pretty well but you ended on such edgy ideas that I couldn't possibly get behind you

Shipping sucks

11 hours ago, Volbet said:

Ohh God, I had completly forgotten about that incident. 

That was a fun day. 

While I will defend your right to criticize me for pointing out the OP's inconsistency, you should atleast know the context of the criticism.

The OP is very well know on these forums as a master shitposter and I am beginning to suspect the OP to a complete poe at this point. 

Several topics similar to this have been made and the OP have refused to listen to anyone in all of those.

Most recently there have been topics on why the Japanese are all sexually deviant child molesters and why the OP is being persecuted becuase s/he can no longer discriminate against gay people. 

Earlier examples would be threads were the OP insinuates that modern day young people are demon possessed, immoral rapists that needs Jesus.

So, I would wager that my critizism of the OP's inconsistency is justified since the OP has demanded nothing but moral and spiritual perfection in the past. 

You are the meat to this subject, the prime example. I ignored you over how many insulting posts you created, and yet, here you are again. You must really enjoy being the tough enet thug that you are. I'm glad you showed your colors, and don't forget, the next thread I create, I want you in it also crying and trying your best to instill your saltiness over something very trivial. Matter of fact, I believe there's a section for you on Youtube, it's call the comment section.

Putting that aside, you got some real issues following me around and trying your best to spread your disgusting disease and hatred over someone you don't know. If I choose to void the f word, and use cunt, then I will. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can, or can't do? And no where did I did any of the above things you stated in your post, and I'm sure you're probably angry about life as you are, following me around. You must really be pathetic, cunt.

I see more nice and helpful people on the forums than mean, hell, I've gotten actual friends from this forum like @Clanscorpia. This forum is probably the last place I'd think of when I think of hate.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

On 9/14/2016 at 3:33 PM, Supermangik said:

I've been on forums since I was the age of 12

From your profile: 

November 10, 2014

From another post: 

I am now 27 years old

What?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

15 hours ago, Supermangik said:

You are the meat to this subject, the prime example. I ignored you over how many insulting posts you created, and yet, here you are again. You must really enjoy being the tough enet thug that you are. I'm glad you showed your colors, and don't forget, the next thread I create, I want you in it also crying and trying your best to instill your saltiness over something very trivial. Matter of fact, I believe there's a section for you on Youtube, it's call the comment section.

Putting that aside, you got some real issues following me around and trying your best to spread your disgusting disease and hatred over someone you don't know. If I choose to void the f word, and use cunt, then I will. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can, or can't do? And no where did I did any of the above things you stated in your post, and I'm sure you're probably angry about life as you are, following me around. You must really be pathetic, cunt.

I'm not following you around. We inhabit the same space and I always see your threads popping up. 

This would be like a work colleague complaning about me stalking them when all I do is sit in the next cubicle over.

Also, I'm not angry or sad about my life. I'm actually quiet happy about where life has taken me and where life seems to be going. 

Everyday offers a new opportunity to go into the world and do something for yourself and your fellow man, and what's not to love about that?

Whether or not I'm pathetic depends on the person, I guess. I certainly don't see myself as pathetic and, hopefully, my friends and family think of me in the same way.

You're confusing general saltiness with disagreement. I simply haven't seen a topic where you and I see eye to eye.

And I do find your topics to atleast semi-intersting, so I do think I should make my reasons for disagreeing clear. 

Equally for my own sanity and for the people that may not want or be able to voice their own opposition. 

I'm also not voicing my opinon on trivial matters. You have made a thread where you generalize an entire cultures sexuality and a thread where you claimed percussion becuase christian business owners could no longer deny services to LGBT individuals. Those are not trivial matters.

It seems to me that all you want is threads that acts like an echo chamber. Threads that will allow you to voice whatever idea you want and get them validated by similarly minded people. I'm sorry, but life doesn't work that way, especially if your ideas aren't viable or relatable to the real world.

I also don't hate you. I disagree with you. There's a hugh difference between the two. 

You could very well be a pleasent person to be around. Our disagreements on most matters won't change that. 

And what are my true colours exactly? Are you down about me calling you a poe and a shitposter?

While you being a poe is still a little bit up in the air, you being a shitposter is pretty much established.

You keep making controversial topics and then you abadon ship when things aren't going your way. 

And instead of listning to the critizism, you simply write your detractors off as "pathetic". 

At that point your threads serves no other purpose but to ruffle people's feathers.

If you really feel so strongly distressed by my presence, I see no reason why you shouldn't just utilize the ´block´ feature build into this site. That way you'll be rid of me for as long as you want. 

It won't get rid of me posting and voicing my contrary opinion, but will mean that you don't have to be confronted by it. 

Thereby bringing you onestep closer to creating the echo chamber you seem to desire.

Where did you do any of the things I stated? Have you read your own posts? You know, the ones that were linked in this very thread

The one I mentioned last have probably been swollowed by the ether by now, but I do remember it very clearly. 

You could quite easily go through the topics you have made on your profile and check if it's still there. 

It was the topic where you started out by saying that young people today would rather film a rape on their smartphones rather than help the girl being rapped. 

When you were confronted with facts to the contrary, you began shifting the goal post and slowly, but surely, you began changing overall topic. 

Since this seems to be nothing more than drama, locked.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic