How can I get Sponsorship on YouTube to review products

TheGamingLanceYT

I need help trying to get sponsors on YouTube to review products to my viewers on YouTube what should I do?..

Thanks ???

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

Build up a following and build a portfolio of videos. I can't see any review videos on your channel, so no manufacturer is going to sponsor you when you haven't proved your worth. 

If you had a channel with over 100k subs and maybe millions of viewers they might consider asking you to review an item.

You NEED NEED NEED subs,good videos and a fanbase

50 subs will not even make someone send you a potato to taste

2 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

You NEED NEED NEED subs,good videos and a fanbase

50 subs will not even make someone send you a potato to taste

I'll send a potato at 100 subscribers :)

Its against community guidlines to post links to your youtube if i'm correct.

I would first off al try to grow by reviewing what you currently have and just try to grow.

Build pc's from friends if they have new builds comming up and do some exessive testing and benchmarking on those.

linus has a good ''guide on it ''  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSoJPRp_5w 

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

Just now, Curious Pineapple said:

I'll send a potato at 100 subscribers :)

Hello guys,the gaming lance here

and today we are going to reviewing,the POTATO!

So the potato is made from a aluminium brushed finish,with a GTX 1180 stuffed inside and a i7 10950x along side 10tb of ram and 1000000tb of SSD

First multiply your subscribers by about 10 000 and then you can get sponsorships.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

So the potato is made from a aluminium brushed finish,with a GTX 1180 stuffed inside and a i7 10950x along side 10tb of ram and 1000000tb of SSD

Stuffed with starch and it's starting to sprout. Give it a few months and it will start to grow Intel Integrated Graphics :D

Ask for loan products at first and build up a connection you are too small right now, the only reason why people like Linus get free stuff is because it makes the company more money whereas small channels would just be a loss due to the small audience. 

Don't expect to get anywhere with YouTube, just do it for fun, when you make videos that people like, make more videos like it.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 hours ago, keNNySOC said:

I didn't even know those existed! I'm stuck here with (4) 64 core xeons at a lousy 12GHz, and 4 of the top end Quadros. I gotta step up my game. Where can I buy one of these potatoes? I would love to make a review of it.

My main computer:

i7 6700k || GTX 1070 || Asus Z170 RGB || C.M. Hyper 212 EVO || 16GB RAM || 256GB NVMe SSD || 500GB SATA SSD || 12TB total HDD || Define R5 Blackout || 850W PSU

More Details Below :) 

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                             GPU:  EVGA GTX 1070 FTW                                  |  Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura
CPU Cooler: C.M. Hyper 212 EVO             RAM: 16GB Kingston Fury 4x4 DDR4 2400MHz         SSD:  Intel 256GB NVMe SSD & Plextor 500GB SATA SSD

Hard Drive:  WD 2TB Black, 2TB WD Blue, 8TB WD Red     Case:  Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition   PSU:  Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W

Additional Computer Parts: NZXT Hue for LEDs

Peripherals: Dell U2414H (x2) || Corsair Sabre RGB || Corsair K95 Platinum || Sennheiser 558's || Modmic

Pictures of setup:

1 hour ago, njmyers3 said:

I didn't even know those existed! I'm stuck here with (4) 64 core xeons at a lousy 12GHz, and 4 of the top end Quadros. I gotta step up my game. Where can I buy one of these potatoes? I would love to make a review of it.

Nasa

5 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

don't curse or talk about controversial subjects

Computers/Hardware=Controversy 

If you build it, they will come...

No seriously don't worry too much about getting review samples at first. Just do videos. You need an upgrade for your personal rig? Record that shit. Know a friend who's putting together a rig? Record that shit.

Relative has a crap PC you're fixing/Upgrading? Record that shit. Go dumpster drive for hardware, go scrapyard wars and build that shit. Don't shy away from crappy membrane keyboards or really cheap mechanicals, mice. Go record yourself playing some fucking Doom and talk about hardware. There's a ton of ways to keep coming up with content with little more than what you usually have around to play with just get creative with what you do with your equipment and such.

After a while you'll build up an audience and then you can start to think about knocking on some vendor doors if they don't come on knocking on yours before that which is likely if you already have a decent sized channel (30k subs whereabouts for example)

-------

Current Rig

-------