Looking for a Mechanical Keyboard

Awob Abob Bob

Looking to buy a mechanical keyboard willing to spend $300, any suggestions?

Thinking of getting a Ducky Keyboard atm

http://www.pckeyboard.com/

the one and only mechanical im laying my fingers on 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

11 minutes ago, Awob Abob Bob said:

Looking to buy a mechanical keyboard willing to spend $300, any suggestions?

Thinking of getting a Ducky Keyboard atm

Corsair's K70 RGB is imo the best keyboard on the market, way cheaper then 300$ as well :D 

Just now, Crunken said:

Corsair's K70 RGB is imo the best keyboard on the market, way cheaper then 300$ as well :D 

I agree with this.

The K70 is amazing. STRAFE is good as well, more plastic though.

Just now, jordzzzz95 said:

I'm quite biased toward Razer products, had my Razer blackwidow chroma RGB quite q while, its brilliant, I love the key feedback & the colour and customisation options, brilliant keyboards.

Go tell that to Mech Keyboard enthusiast's, I'd rather get rid of my Razer keyboard ASAP, shitty software, junk keycaps, shit lighting, those cheap rebranded Kalih switches, ya no thanks.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 minute ago, Crunken said:

eh, no. The aluminum body is nice but the lighting is meh. Ducky Shine 5 is the best ~$150 keyboard though some would argue the WASD Code is better.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Just now, jordzzzz95 said:

Never had a single issue whatsoever, must've had a bad batch, I have never & will never think of changing until something legitimately better comes along

But there is something legitimately better, no it isn't a bad batch. My keyboard works just fine, everything I said was facts. I said the same thing before, on this forum, until you try a true quality keyboard, you'll always think Razer is good. They have few good products, their stupidly priced laptops and the Razer Deathadder are the only products I'd use from them.

do you like tenkeyless and rgb? i would recommend masterkeys pro s or l

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, jordzzzz95 said:

Tried Corsair, Steelseries, Logitech, still prefer my Razer. 

Ducky still beats them all, not the #1, custom keyboards are still the best.

4 hours ago, jordzzzz95 said:

I was interested in Ducky, I looked at their display stand at Insomnia58 earlier this month, they look ok

Razer is just a bunch of marketing and inflated prices, if you enjoy Chinese plastic and cheap keycaps, than so be it that is your preference but no doubt that most mech keyboards are of higher quality.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com

No RGB LED's, but they do have a white LED backlight keyboard (the CODE). Customizable keycaps, most of the Cherry MX switch types, and nothing too flashy. I keep going back and forth on the LED and the non LED one, I still haven't pulled the trigger, but it will be a WASD Keyboard for sure.

On 9/12/2016 at 11:29 AM, jordzzzz95 said:

Ill have to agree to disagree there, Can't fault mine & have compared to multiple others.

Razer switched from german cherry switches to Chinese switches and didn't even changed the price. You could buy the same quality for $50 instead of $150