VR game that lets you shoot cockroaches that fly towards you.

polartrain

Well you have to believe.

I have them in real life in my house. Because of heat ( summer time ) they came out from the hidden places and fly towards us ( Sometimes ). 
I still remember i was using a laptop at midnight and suddenly 1 flying cockroach jumped on my chest, it was so creepy.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

13 minutes ago, polartrain said:

I can't believe this exists...

People need VR for that? It's just another day in the real world.

i'd think i'm(and everyone else) more likely to run away and crash onto the wall than actually try and shoot the cockroaches :P i already run like a coward when i see spiders in skyrim/cave crickets in fallout 4.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, Waqas409 said:

Well you have to believe.

I have them in real life in my house. Because of heat ( summer time ) they came out from the hidden places and fly towards us ( Sometimes ). 
I still remember i was using a laptop at midnight and suddenly 1 flying cockroach jumped on my chest, it was so creepy.

lol thats my biggest problem since I live in the tropical bush in australia so they like my house. p.s. they are gross and I don't want people to think we are dirty, but we live in the middle of the rainforest and its so hard to keep them out but we kill them when we see them so ehh

3 minutes ago, Jems said:

lol thats my biggest problem since I live in the tropical bush in australia so they like my house. p.s. they are gross and I don't want people to think we are dirty, but we live in the middle of the rainforest and its so hard to keep them out but we kill them when we see them so ehh

haha same issue here but i have 9 cats in my house they don't like cockroaches, they play and kill them at the spot.
I have seen them inverting the cockroaches with their paws and the next thing i do is crush em.
Its sound so Clicky/Crunchy  when you crush a cockroaches :D

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

5 minutes ago, NeoSk11zle said:

Too much PTSD man

when the cockroach PTSD comes in hard... (too soon?)

linus meme.jpg

Just now, Jems said:

when the cockroach PTSD comes in hard... (too soon?)

linus meme.jpg

Happy 9/11 day mom! in my country 9/11 day was yesterday rip.  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Just now, NeoSk11zle said:

Happy 9/11 day mom! in my country 9/11 day was yesterday rip.  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

same for me but saw some of the posts online today so the memes just came to me ://

Just now, Jems said:

same for me but saw some of the posts online today so the memes just came to me ://

ALL dem dank memes

They should add one of these too. ( was in cat food jar lol )13499857_10201568964742266_732845683_o.jpg

Just now, Waqas409 said:

They should add one of these too. ( was in cat food jar lol )13499857_10201568964742266_732845683_o.jpg

Tha scared the shit out of me!

have more pics of this guy with different angles :D:D

AHAHAH the classic wood borer at it again

Too much fallout 4? :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.