Watchdogs & The Crew delayed until April 2014

wezternator

i didnt even think about that, they will probably just get the console without the game and then the game free once its released

That would be an excellent solution.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUU.jpeg

you took the words out of my fingers

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Well delays suck but they are never a bad thing. If it needs to be delayed it means it wasn't up to their standards of completion. So we should (in theory) get a less buggy fuller game. So it's a double edged sword xD

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

My day was already shitty enough now i find this...well thank god we've still got Assassin's Creed IV, until it gets delayed aswell...

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Well....that was pretty much the only game I cared about for the rest of the year. Sucks.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

NOOOOOOO WHHYYYYYY?!

I was getting so excited for this game to come out soon. :(

Oh well, delays only make the game better.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

This is probably because the game runs poorly on the next-gen consoles. They aren't very powerful so they probably need to do some mayor optimizations. Either that or they want to improve the graphics.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

so wait

what about people that are pre ordering it with the ps4 ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I might cancel my pre-order and use the money for BF4.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

My day was already shitty enough now i find this...well thank god we've still got Assassin's Creed IV, until it gets delayed aswell...

I don't think AC4 will be delayed since they started working on it a couple years ago. Since they have a yearly schedule for AC, I don't think it'll be delayed.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I don't think AC4 will be delayed since they started working on it a couple years ago. Since they have a yearly schedule for AC, I don't think it'll be delayed.

I got a feeling it got delayed because there were too many other games, GTA 5 came out not too long ago and people will play the shit out of that game until the end of this year, AC4 is coming which is also a Ubisoft game albeit different, it's open world too, then you got all the shooters coming in November.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I am totally ok with this. Watch Dogs is going to be a big game and I personally always prefer a game get delayed for 6 months than just have it get released with major issues. While I do really want to play the game, I would prefer that the game be finished properly and not rushed out the door. Good on Ubisoft for allowing more development time to get the game right. Whily Ubi has a tendency to pump out yearly releases for a couple of their major franchises it is good to see that they still understand how important it is for new IP to be properly developed. I just hope the game will be ready by Spring

I am totally ok with this. Watch Dogs is going to be a big game and I personally always prefer a game get delayed for 6 months than just have it get released with major issues. While I do really want to play the game, I would prefer that the game be finished properly and not rushed out the door. Good on Ubisoft for allowing more development time to get the game right. Whily Ubi has a tendency to pump out yearly releases for a couple of their major franchises it is good to see that they still understand how important it is for new IP to be properly developed. I just hope the game will be ready by Spring

I know you are right but.... I'm still going to sulk

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

It really sucks, but it will make the game only better.
Maybe we will see now on release PhysX,DX11.1/DX11.2 support ?

And Maxwell should come out around that time(Rumors) wich fits perfect, maybe we will get a Maxwell GPU+Watchdogs Bundle :D

RTX2070OC 

I got a feeling it got delayed because there were too many other games, GTA 5 came out not too long ago and people will play the shit out of that game until the end of this year, AC4 is coming which is also a Ubisoft game albeit different, it's open world too, then you got all the shooters coming in November.

well if cockstar wasnt a shitfest they would have released gta v as planned last spring ~_~

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm going to translate this in to real terms. " we had trouble getting it to run well on the weak new consoles so we are going to take a few extra months to optimize the crap out of it."

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I don't think that GTA V has anything to do with it, because GTA V is not on WiiU/Ps4/XboxOne and PC.

It's probably, because there is just to many games coming out wich is to risky for a new IP.

The Ps4/XboxOne comes out aswell as BF4,CoD Ghosts,Ryse,Forza 5,Knack,Killzone Shadowfall,AC 4,Drive Club,Batman Arkham Origins,Dead Rising 3,FIFA 14,Madden NFL 25,Need for Speed Rivals and many more.

And that comes all out this and next Month.

RTX2070OC 

I'm glad about the delay. Allows for a more well rounded game in the end. Better to delay then release unfinished and require multiple patches to fix game breaking bugs in the first week

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I'm going to translate this in to real terms. " we had trouble getting it to run well on the weak new consoles so we are going to take a few extra months to optimize the crap out of it."

Exactly this.

I'd rather they release the game for PC first, then later on for consoles.

Exactly the opposite of GTA V.

I want my temporary exclusives too :(

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

See now this is a reason to get rid of the stock market all together. This kind of fear-mongering on subjects you know nothing about is crazy, this kind of thing could actually hurt Ubisoft when what they are doing, as much as I may not like it in the short term cause I want it NOW!!!! :D, is a good thing

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/16/us-ubisoft-targets-idUSBRE99F0G920131016

Didn't see that coming.  :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

June 30th isn't Spring any more, Summer starts on the 21st.

This game is going to be insane. I'd rather have it delayed and have some issues worked out on it than being a buggy POS...Anyone remember RAGE??? That game was supposed to be huge. I cant even play it because that texture issue drives me insane. If they would've delayed it a bit and worked on it. I would love that game till no end. So please don't complain guys, its a good thing.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

June 30th isn't Spring any more, Summer starts on the 21st.

thats why im saying its a placeholder/estimate

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015