Video Editing/ vr gaming build

Hello, I fly quad copters on occasion and have 1080p 60fps vidoes which are usually 20-30 minuets long that i would like to render faster.

I will be using Adobe premier pro.

Also I game with a vive and on a1440p monitor so I need enough gpu power to run them smoothly.

Live in the UK and would like some advice on if the i7-6800k is a good choice for my needs and if the other parts are suitable for my needs.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Daveorio/saved/bPsYJx

Thanks.

Oh and also I would ideally like the build to cost around £1500 so at the moment the pc part picker estimate is slightly over budget. 

2 minutes ago, DaveOtech said:

Hello, I fly quad copters on occasion and have 1080p 60fps vidoes which are usually 20-30 minuets long that i would like to render faster.

I will be using Adobe premier pro.

Also I game with a vive and on a1440p monitor so I need enough gpu power to run them smoothly.

Live in the UK and would like some advice on if the i7-6800k is a good choice for my needs and if the other parts are suitable for my needs.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Daveorio/saved/bPsYJx

Thanks.

seems pretty nice, but you don't need 32 gigabytes of ram, 16 is plenty. and: are you going to overclock? otherwise you don't need the cooler. you would have enough with a hyper 212 evo and maybe upgrade in the future.

11 minutes ago, lolimpol said:

seems pretty nice, but you don't need 32 gigabytes of ram, 16 is plenty. and: are you going to overclock? otherwise you don't need the cooler. you would have enough with a hyper 212 evo and maybe upgrade in the future.

Yes I usually try and get a good overclock on the cpu and on occasion the gpu as well. I had more ram in mind as I was running out when using the warp stabilisation on my videos. And was stuck only being able to stabilise 5 minute chunks of the video at once. Perhaps 16GB would be ok I'll have to have a look into it.

17 minutes ago, DaveOtech said:

Yes I usually try and get a good overclock on the cpu and on occasion the gpu as well. I had more ram in mind as I was running out when using the warp stabilisation on my videos. And was stuck only being able to stabilise 5 minute chunks of the video at once. Perhaps 16GB would be ok I'll have to have a look into it.

I'd replace the PSU for a G2/GS/P2. Nex series PSU's are not that great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

5 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I'd replace the PSU for a G2/GS/P2. Nex series PSU's are that great.

Ah I wasnt paying much attention to the power supply. I see that I should probably avoid the nex series.

Thanks