Can not Login with steam

T4iga

On my desktop it works fine.

My phone is:

A OnePlus 3 with Oxygen OS 3.2.4 should be Android 6.0.1 based. 

I am using the default Chrome Browser. I will Return with a Screenshot in a few minutes. 

Now here is the weird part. This is my Main account I can sometimes not log into because the Error message "something went wrong. Please try again" iirc.  I just tried it again to get the error message and be able to Screenshot it but this time i could login no problem. Sometimes I can't at all. 

This message appers if theblogin with Steam fsiled and Kicks me back to the login page. 

Just as a side note. May I suggest changing the wording a little bit because "sign in" and "existing User?sign in" can be Kind of missleading. What happened to the good old "Log in"?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

There have been some issues with signing in through steam over the past two weeks, but I believe that they should be resolved now. If you were having issues last week, or a couple of days ago, then it should work now, but if the issues weren't then, can you copy the URL as it was when you got the error, and PM it to me?

HTTP/2 203

This happened to me this morning and from time to time a few weeks back. I am afraid your fix might not have been related to the issue I have/had but I am just speculating. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

15 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

This happened to me this morning and from time to time a few weeks back. I am afraid your fix might not have been related to the issue I have/had but I am just speculating. 

OK, well next time you reproduce it, can you copy the URL and send it to me via PM, and I will look into the issue further.

HTTP/2 203

11 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

OK, well next time you reproduce it, can you copy the URL and send it to me via PM, and I will look into the issue further.

Will, do. Thx for offering your help so fast :D

3.Use

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2016 at 0:47 AM, GER_T4IGA said:

Will, do. Thx for offering your help so fast :D

Have you been able to reproduce it since?

HTTP/2 203

23 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Have you been able to reproduce it since?

No, it happens very rarely. Usually I stay logged in on my phone even when not opening the LTT tab for a long time but sometimes I get logged out and this is the occasion on which I encounter the bug. I will tell you as soon as this happens. Do you prefere if I update this thread or pm you?

3.Use

43 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

No, it happens very rarely. Usually I stay logged in on my phone even when not opening the LTT tab for a long time but sometimes I get logged out and this is the occasion on which I encounter the bug. I will tell you as soon as this happens. Do you prefere if I update this thread or pm you?

PM is better - I'm not certain what is contained in the URL, but I think it contains information about your steam account (profile URLs etc).

HTTP/2 203