Can't reply to the 3m subscriber thread

zeph_solaris

So I watched the video for the 3m subs and came to the forum to enter the contest by making a reply to the thread.  However, the area where I am to type the reply is shaded gray.  Pushing the submit reply button puts red text over the gray saying that it is a required field.  Is something broken or is there a requirement to be met in order to make a reply in said thread?

Just now, zeph_solaris said:

So I watched the video for the 3m subs and came to the forum to enter the contest by making a reply to the thread.  However, the area where I am to type the reply is shaded gray.  Pushing the submit reply button puts red text over the gray saying that it is a required field.  Is something broken or is there a requirement to be met in order to make a reply in said thread?

I know that there is nothing broken, as I entered 12mins ago and many people are still entering.

I think it will work if you just try again, but if not can you press F12 to open the dev tools, and switch to the console tab, then refresh the page. After getting to the stage where you are experiencing the problem, can you take a screenshot of the dev tools and post it here so that I can look into it further.

HTTP/2 203