HELP! How to delete a response to post?

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
4 minutes ago, Akhil S said:

I just did (report). But it says on the rules of the giveaway that "All duplicate posts will be deleted before the winner is drawn" So I am just afraid that - will they delete both of my posts to the giveaway?

No, that just means that one of the posts will be removed. I will update the thread to clarify that.

Hi,

So I accidently replied two times on a giveaway  because of internet connection being slow. I replied once at 6:10pm because the site crashed I thought that the reply did not process. THen later at 9:00pm I repeated the reply and it worked. But when I checked my activity apparently the first reply also registered. Please HELP! How can I delete one of the posts. 

For giveaway posts, just leave them - everyone will be counted once, regardless of how many times they have entered, unless they are clearly trying to cheat (which that would not be). However, in general, please just report the post explaining why you want it removed, and it will be handled by a moderator for you.

HTTP/2 203

5 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

For giveaway posts, just leave them - everyone will be counted once, regardless of how many times they have entered, unless they are clearly trying to cheat (which that would not be). However, in general, please just report the post explaining why you want it removed, and it will be handled by a moderator for you.

I just did (report). But it says on the rules of the giveaway that "All duplicate posts will be deleted before the winner is drawn" So I am just afraid that - will they delete both of my posts to the giveaway?

4 minutes ago, Akhil S said:

No, that just means that one of the posts will be removed. I will update the thread to clarify that.

HTTP/2 203

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

thanks a lot!