Favorite Soft Drink?

LaundyGoggles

Pepsi

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Some micro-cola place that does beer in the mountains.

Had one today.

Dont like the sugar, so I go 50/50 with soda water.

Most McDonalds locaitons are good that way. If not and they got water I go 50/50 water/Ice Tea.

Pepsi man here

54 minutes ago, Arc_Jester said:

You probably never heard of it but mine's called Ju-C.

This thing?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Japan-PROJECT-Ju-C-lotion-storage/dp/B007TG8B18

9_9

In any case, my favourite soft drink is.... I dunno, some kind of lemonade drink?

I don't really have a favourite actually, they tend to give me headaches so I mostly avoid them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

10 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

This thing?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Japan-PROJECT-Ju-C-lotion-storage/dp/B007TG8B18

9_9

In any case, my favourite soft drink is.... I dunno, some kind of lemonade drink?

I don't really have a favourite actually, they tend to give me headaches so I mostly avoid them.

No these:

ju-c-bottles-all.jpg

i don't drink a lot of soft drinks though, mostly just flavored water.

Just now, flowalex said:

Literally took the words outta my mouth.

Add Wild Cherry Pepsi to that, because that shit's good as hell.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

OK You do realize that Ice Tea and bottled juice has a ton of sugar in it right.

More so then cola's.

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

OK You do realize that Ice Tea and bottled juice has a ton of sugar in it right.

More so then cola's.

Depends on the ice tea and the soda, mine has 11g per 8 fl ounce where as mountain dew has 31g and coke has 26g

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

All time? 1 Part Apple Juice, 1 Part Vodka, 2 Part Cranberry (preferably low grape variety)

Soda (US)? Diet Mountain Dew (don't hate me, but I actually prefer the taste to regular dew.)

Carbonated beverage anywhere? Fanta (Europe). Imagine carbonated Sunny-D.... Damn that was good.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Dr Pepper, which is IMPOSSIBLE to find in Australia. Seriously, I must be the only person in the country that likes it.

Every now and then I get lucky and find a place that imports from the USA. They tend to have flags and Jesus holding an AR-15 printed in the can.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

6 minutes ago, killcomic said:

Dr Pepper, which is IMPOSSIBLE to find in Australia. Seriously, I must be the only person in the country that likes it.

Can buy it from a lot of convenience stores. I live in a rural town and I can get Dr Pepper from the local independent supermarket. In Sydney and the Gold Coast (where I used to live) its even more common!

I like Hawai'i. Which is actually impossible to buy in Australia. Else root beer, vanilla coke or portello.

5 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

Can buy it from a lot of convenience stores. I live in a rural town and I can get Dr Pepper from the local independent supermarket. In Sydney and the Gold Coast (where I used to live) its even more common!

I like Hawai'i. Which is actually impossible to buy in Australia. Else root beer, vanilla coke or portello.

I can never find it! I have no problem finding Japanese or Korean stuff but Dr Pepper seems to evade me.... THE BASTARDS!

So, you can get it from IGA or is it just another independent supermarket?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Mountain Dew, Monster, Red Bull, Pepsi, Coke

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

Vanilla Coke, Cinotto, and ginger beer ?

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Coke or Dr. Pepper, I guess a bit of a wild card would be Crystal Pepsi. Unless Pepsi has gotten less sweet, it seems like it's a bit less sweet than regular Pepsi too.

The occasional Sierra Mist (Mist twst, now... Wtf PepsiCo?) or Sprite isn't too bad either. Sprite Zero isn't too bad either and they used Aspartame. It still tastes like regular Sprite, impressively.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization