3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like to have the Blade 14 because it has a powerful discrete gpu rather than the integrated one in Blade Stealth.

I will be using it for playing some cool AAA games and definitely for school work and for a little bit of programming that I'm learning nowadays.

There are two reasons I don't travel around the world :

I don't have the money (yet).

My gaming rig can't follow me.

Winning a Razer Blade with that sweet, sweet GTX 1060 would take care of one of these reasons :D.

Pssst.... Give me that non-stealth blade.

It will be really useful. You know for learning and homework. Last wow expaniton set have nothing to do with my choise... 

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

i love this laptop and i really hope i win it

So, I'd really like to win the Razer Blade stealth! 

I would take it with me to my work and travel trip to Canada next year. So far I only have a desktop computer which is obviously not gonna fit in my suitcase... xD

Greetings Grotexo :)

i want this super laptop.i want to be a geek.it will help me.

First of all, congratulation for Linus, just wanna you know I love you video so much.

And I definitely wanna  NEW Razer Blade 14 cause I can play games on it. and that's all the reason for me!

Whatever I get this prize or not, I'll keep following and watching your video~

Bless. 

I really like the NEW Razer Blade 14. It's op as hell. And congratulation guys U R AWESOME! xDxD

The New Razer Blade 14 for that cutting edge performance and super awesome design.

I would prefer to win the New Razer Blade 14. I would use it for everything, from programming to gaming. I would prefer the Razer Blade for the specifications, since it has 1TB SSD and a massive GTX 1060 Graphics Card. I could start to work with this new laptop, that would be amazing!!!

If I will win, I would choose the new Razer Blade. I'll be using it for school purposes and of course for extreme gaming! :) This would be perfect since my laptop which is I used since highschool is giving up on me. I can't use it for gaming due to its outdated specs and I cant bring it to school with me since it is needed to be plugged in due to battery problems. The Razer Blade's power and portability is what I really need.

I'd go for the razor blade stealth... Because then no one can see me while gaming :D My old laptop still runs on vista, so I obviously can't use it for gaming or anything at all. Also a huge thanks to ltt and razor :) 

The new Razer Blade seems like the most appealing replacement to my current ancient dell setup.

Definitely Razer Blade, would love to game on the go and i would hate to need the Razer Core in order to game.

I would like to have the new blade 14. I prefer to have more powerful GPU in a laptop.

First of all I'd like to say congrats on the 3 million subscribers, I remember watching your videos back before you even had 1 million and it's great to see how far you have come. I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14. It looks like a really nice laptop. Besides being more powerful than my desktop it also has a really nice design and doesn't weigh a ton. Thanks for the chance to win this beast of a laptop and more importantly thanks for the years of creating content that has entertained and informed me all this time. Here's to 4 million! 

I really want the new razer blade :o

It's available  in France ?

Never had a laptop, the Razer Blade is an amazing starting point for when I can't have my PC with me (mostly when I am abroad) but still wish to play, study, edit videos, and even stream. ^^~