3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want to win the new Razer Blade 14. Because I'll go to college this month and some professional softwares may need a powerful GPU in the laptop.
Thanks for the giveaway!

the new Razor Blade please. It would be a huge upgrade from my Dell Latitude e6420 laptop. lol

I would like to win new Razer Blade it has all what it takes for some gaming awesome hardware and pretty good monitor for 1080p gaming :D.But best thing about this laptop is portability I can bring it with me, its light and small plus you can do some serious gaming.

I would definitely choose the new blade for its size and versatility! I would definitely put it to the test of gaming over here in the sand! Although, if I do win I hope you can ship it to an APO!

Definitely the Razer Blade 14, such a powerful and portable machine, would be great for development work.

Personally, I would want the Blade because of its compact design. :D Either way, botha re still awazing.

Hmm, what can I do with the new Blade? 

I think i would modify my backpack to have a special slot for it, and i can go anywhere and play!

Or in the 20 min break I would play some Crysis or i would play with my friend a split screen game ;)

If i remember correctly, Linus made a portable gaming rig, with a Razer Blade, and some other stuff, it would be soo cool to make one of those with the Blade :D

I personally like the New Blade, but i like your videos better, like with them i was able to guide my friend to make a actually Good PC, and for that i thank you!

P.S. I really want the New Blade like everybody else :)

I would love to get the new razer blade (not stealth) because right now i have a macbook pro 13"... Now i know what you are thinking, that guy has a macbook he's rich he doesn't need to win this giveaway, but honestly it would mean the world to me. I am an aspiring youtuber and i can only play a handful of games on my mac and they don't even run on high or medium i have to turn them all the way down to low, so all in all if you skipped that the message i would like to get to you is, I would love to get that laptop so 1) i can play record and edit games for my youtube channel and 2) so i can finally own a decent windows pc. 

Thank you.

I would like them both, and i would like to win because i need to move out, and since the place im moving in is small i cant take the pc i must to sell it. I would like a gaming laptop but unfortunetely my family cant afford one. Good luck to everyone. Hope i win :D

Definitely The New Razer Blade it has incredible portable design, really great 1080p screen which is enough for me for gaming.And best off all some serious hardware for gaming :D 

I like the new razer blade more, its very lite so i can use it for school too.

Hi Linus, I am your fan who come  from China. I want to win the Blade 14 to play games and spend my college life.

Thanks

Razer Blade Stealth better suited for me, need the mobility and I can notice

the pixels at 1080p so need 4k, Plan to use it with gimp and lots of coding and VM's

I would love the Razer Blade 14, I'm going to Malaysia for exchange in February and I'm still rocking my Surface Pro first gen and it's really showing it's age.

i wish I could have the new razor blade. The graphic card is powerful, the screen is amazing! I will use it to help me in my daily life, it is amazing for the gaming!

I would love the blade steath. It'd be great to take to school and play games on, plus its beautiful.

Definitely the  NEW Razer Blade 14 please. I'm a full time musician and this would really help me to be more mobile, which would allow me to record and make music anywhere.

The added bonus is that I would actually have a chance to play some newer games because my current graphics card is a Nvidia 250 GTS. This alone should give me some extra points at least :P

Help me Linus, you're my only hope.

wow id definitely love the new razer blade 14 for gaming on the go ^_^ , it would be awesome for my trips

NEW Razer Blade Stealth  PLAESE!

I’m going to the college this year and blade stealth is easy to carry!

finger crossed!

I would love the Razer Blade.

Maybe reduce some weight from my 20Lbs Alienware 15.

I would love to get the new razor blade because I'm in tenth grade it it will be awesome to get a gaming laptop since I don't have one

P.s I subscribed to their channel and followed them on Twitter

I would love a NEW razer blade because I keep cutting myself with my old one....

And I would also love the new raze blade to replace my old Latitude E4310 thanks! ;)

Because I have to travel alot makes this the ultimate companion for a gamer who's constantly on the road